Mr. Green Gaming

My little pony discussion

Rinkana

Since there is some sort of tention betwwen ponly lovers and pony haters i decided to make this topic.

This topic is purely made for a Normal discussion.

That means:

No flaming to eachother we are normal (in a way) people and so we act.

When you say the show is good or bad, expain why you came to that opinion. And don't just write "I hate/love it".

Do not post just some (random) pictures.

And ofcourse the forum rules.

If you can't/not able to do so don't post here go to 4chan instead.

And as i said. Keep it nice.

Just a heads up, this thread is bound to become a shitstorm in a matter of days, so don't act surprised when it gets closed. Personally, I don't really want to express my opinion about My Little Pony, because that opinion might start off the shitstorm right away.

The only thing I want to say is that I'm surprised that it has come so far that even a gaming forum, with a userbase consisting mostly out of (teenage) males between 14 - 19, needs to have a thread about ponies.

a userbase consisting mostly out of (teenage) males between 14 - 19

You made me feel old.

OT:

Just fucking stop spamming it everywhere, I would like to keep My Little Pony in my mind as that children's show my little cousin of 4 years old loves to watch all day and not as some annoying internet disease meme

I've managed, and still manage to keep my personal interests away from those people who wouldn't want to be bothered by it too much. So I am sure you guys can also do that.

If you make your avatar some Pony, I don't care, that's what avatars are for.. but just stop infesting this forum with it.

Thanks.

Since there is some sort of tention betwwen ponly lovers and pony haters i decided to make this topic.

That means:

When you say the show is good or bad, expain why you came to that opinion. And don't just write "I hate/love it".

Gabe-Newell-6.jpg

That means:

Don't discriminate, harass or provoke fellow forum members. Meaning no flaming and no trolling.

GG.

I dont mind mlp if you guys stop spamming it on the forum and provoking other people. We dont want to hear about ponies, if you wanna talk about ponies make your own forum or find a mlp forum where you can talk about ponies. I dont hate ponies, i would react the same if you guys were provoking with any other child show. So please stop talking about mlp and we will stop attacking ponies.

so when those who make pony thread to bronies there comes like 4 pony haters... this could be nice little post where we could talk about ponies in peace instead of in shoutbox or status updates... so stop it.

let me say this clear : we speak here about ponies instead of in shout box or status updates (mostly) so you don't need to mind them.

Edited by Weo

Just a heads up, this thread is bound to become a shitstorm in a matter of days, so don't act surprised when it gets closed. Personally, I don't really want to express my opinion about My Little Pony, because that opinion might start off the shitstorm right away.

Thats what i am trying to prevent since that just was a hate thread.

Btw, this topic was made to get everytjing about ponies in here. and not in other topic's.

So that the "spamming" in other threads is gone.

Edited by Rinkana

Just tell pony fans here to head there

Certain people are obviously not liking this and it'll save rage from everyone (unless you are purposely trying to piss people off, in which case you should just stop) if you just keep pony related discussion among pony fans.

Just tell pony fans here to head there

Certain people are obviously not liking this and it'll save rage from everyone (unless you are purposely trying to piss people off, in which case you should just stop) if you just keep pony related discussion among pony fans.

Thats what i am trying to protect. So that all the pony related discussion happens here and only here. Since some people think we are spamming. The only thing i have is an avatar and i posted in one other topic about it (and that was on topic). So i don't see a valid reason to rageout. Thats why i made this topic.

Ang guys can you please stop the shitstorm and just duscuss normal.

Ang guys can you please stop the shitstorm and just duscuss normal.

can you please just read the thread

then hop over here for all your pony goodies

http://www.friendshipismagic.org/forum/forum.php

link that in the OP (or another pony forum in case there is a better one)