Mr. Green Gaming

My little pony discussion

Rinkana

a userbase consisting mostly out of (teenage) males between 14 - 19

Just fucking stop spamming it everywhere, I would like to keep My Little Pony in my mind as that children's show my little cousin of 4 years old loves to watch all day and not as some annoying internet disease meme

I've managed, and still manage to keep my personal interests away from those people who wouldn't want to be bothered by it too much. So I am sure you guys can also do that.

If you make your avatar some Pony, I don't care, that's what avatars are for.. but just stop infesting this forum with it.

Thanks.

Couldn't agree more.

To the guys who just hate this type of content, can't you just ignore it? It seems that they have similar behavior as Trolls, which feed on others anger.

So to minimize the damage done to this forum and possibly even stop this infiltrating identity, i suggest to just ignore every post made of it.

I am also hinting towards blocking persons who continuously proceed in posting such content.

This will be my last comment on the currently threat infiltrating our forum.

From this moment on i'll be focusing my mental abilities to preform my suggested action towards the identity.

Edited by oDi_W

We dont need a random troll topic which will be in "recent" section every day.

GROW FUCKING UP ALREADY!

i did... like 3-4 weeks ago. after few days from turning 18 i started watching mlp:fim. so whats your response to that?

That mentally you grow up years after you do legally?

propaply not... but he can't say i haven't grown up xD

I think it's safe to say that if you like ponies on the level that you guys do, you can be as grown up as you imagine yourself to be. The fact is that it's simply immature.

watching ponies are immature? no... why would it be? just because we watch mlp doesn't mean that we are childish.

tell me what you think as childish acts.

I think it's safe to say that if you like ponies on the level that you guys do, you can be as grown up as you imagine yourself to be. The fact is that it's simply immature.

watching ponies are immature? no... why would it be? just because we watch mlp doesn't mean that we are childish.

tell me what you think as childish acts.

Watching or even liking it isn't really immature. The immature part is the obsession with it. Setting your avatar as a pony? Wanting a proper discussion about ponies? Come on.

Watching it with your little sister/cousin/whatever and thinking "Actually, this show isn't bad" is okay, but that's where you should draw the line.

If you want the bashing to stop, you should start with yourself. Are we interested in ponies or "bronies"? No, so don't make a thread and then cry when you're being hated. The pictures with the ponies you're posting only make you look more and more immature. It's sad, even.

If you want the bashing to stop, you should start with yourself. Are we interested in ponies or "bronies"? No, so don't make a thread and then cry when you're being hated. The pictures with the ponies you're posting only make you look more and more immature. It's sad, even.

calling others immature is mature? well fine by me...

yeh this thread should be locked. these people are not going to stop anytime soon...

yeh this thread should be locked. these people are not going to stop anytime soon...

It's not "mature", it's justified. If you ask any random person on the street if they think that a teenage male liking pink ponies is mature, I can assure you they'll say "No".

It's not "mature", it's justified. If you ask any random person on the street if they think that a teenage male liking pink ponies is mature, I can assure you they'll say "No".

prove it! also please lock this... its just getting spammed after another spam thread

prove it! also please lock this... its just getting spammed after another spam thread

Yeah, like I need to prove that. You know as well as I the answer would be "No".

I doubt you even watch MLP openly, or that your friends know you watch it. When you do something in secret, you know it's frowned upon by most of society.

Yeah, like I need to prove that. You know as well as I the answer would be "No".

I doubt you even watch MLP openly, or that your friends know you watch it. When you do something in secret, you know it's frowned upon by most of society.

actually my closest friends know that i watch ponies but not my classmates... i don't keep it as secret i even got fluttershy wallpaper in my computer :D.