Mr. Green Gaming

My little pony discussion

Rinkana

actually my closest friends know that i watch ponies but not my classmates... i don't keep it as secret i even got fluttershy wallpaper in my computer :D.

So why don't you take MLP school gear with you when you go to school?

i don't have one... second i don't use school gears... i use safety helmet, panths, jacket, boots, goggles, hearing protectors and vests to carry all the crap i need.

actually my closest friends know that i watch ponies but not my classmates... i don't keep it as secret i even got fluttershy wallpaper in my computer :D.

So why don't you take MLP school gear with you when you go to school?

i don't have one... second i don't use school gears... i use safety helmet, panths, jacket, boots, goggles, hearing protectors and vests to carry all the crap i need.

Alright, that makes sense.

What I'm trying to make you realize is that, even in the comfort of your own home, you can still endlessly annoy people by being WAY too passionate about your hobby. Like I said, the majority of L4G users either doesn't care or hates MLP. Because the MLP fans rub it in our face with both their avatars and random MLP threads, we start flaming you and you start flaming back.

I really don't give a crap about what your hobbies are, but I'd prefer it for the sake of everyone that you just kept it all to yourself. If you'd be passionate about something original or interesting, then it would be thread worthy, this is not.

What I'm trying to make you realize is that, even in the comfort of your own home, you can still endlessly annoy people by being WAY too passionate about your hobby. Like I said, the majority of L4G users either doesn't care or hates MLP. Because the MLP fans rub it in our face with both their avatars and random MLP threads, we start flaming you and you start flaming back.

I really don't give a crap about what your hobbies are, but I'd prefer it for the sake of everyone that you just kept it all to yourself. If you'd be passionate about something original or interesting, then it would be thread worthy, this is not.

you do know that we didn't start this? yes this thread was started by brony... but math made the thread to insult ponies. we are trying to keep it inside bronies but you keep spamming messages (all of you)

you do know that we didn't start this? yes this thread was started by brony... but math made the thread to insult ponies. we are trying to keep it inside bronies but you keep spamming messages (all of you)

Math's thread is closed/gone/whatever, so that doesn't count anymore. On a forum you can't expect a thread to be used by just 3 people, that's not why it's a discussion board.

Math's thread is closed/gone/whatever, so that doesn't count anymore. On a forum you can't expect a thread to be used by just 3 people, that's not why it's a discussion board.

perhaps i should just stop... i can't shove sense in you...

And he cant shove sense into your either, so lets just call this a stalemate.

Stalemate then, and lock topic?

Just one more thing... Of course spamming about stuff (anything) makes someone(s) rage, but if using MLP avatars is wrong... Well, you know. You can choose what you want?

Edited by MiF

And he cant shove sense into your either, so lets just call this a stalemate.

yes, please close this topic... i don't want any more ragers come here raging about how they hate ponies