Mr. Green Gaming

What do you think of Wraith / Etheteral Teleport

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Wraith / Etheteral Teleport ?

• Its fine
    • Its overpowered ( Humans die to easy due wraithspam )
    • it should be removed

I think, personally of course, That the ZS crowd should stop whining about stuff they can't change or in any way affect.

Seriously, the amount of garbage threads that are being spawned by you guys is horrendously annoying. Remembering the good old days of ZS when it was, I dunno, decent? I can never remember there being this many topics about it.

Here's a plan guys: Stop fucking with it. Just an idea for you there.

I think, personally of course, That the ZS crowd should stop whining about stuff they can't change or in any way affect.

Seriously, the amount of garbage threads that are being spawned by you guys is horrendously annoying. Remembering the good old days of ZS when it was, I dunno, decent? I can never remember there being this many topics about it.

Here's a plan guys: Stop fucking with it. Just an idea for you there.

Maybe thats because Old ZS was better than this...

I think its funny. xD. People all think they got the solution to perfect balance, but in reality everyone has their own opinion.

In my opinion humans have it to easy already, winning should be an accomplishment, something you work hard for.

I agree wraith is a bit op, the only thing that maybe should change is the hp you lose when you tp. It should be higher for balance sake, it used to be high when deluvas made the new wraith and it was good that way.

Something else that bothers me about regulars nowadays is that they only care about the human team, thats why cading has been made like this. I used to like playing zombie until the massive plank/chair/barrel cades showed up. Wraith is the only fun class left, because its the only class that gives zombies a chance of winning. I think being zombie should be equally as fun as being human and not be neglected.

I think its funny. xD. People all think they got the solution to perfect balance, but in reality everyone has their own opinion.

In my opinion humans have it to easy already, winning should be an accomplishment, something you work hard for.

I agree wraith is a bit op, the only thing that maybe should change is the hp you lose when you tp. It should be higher for balance sake, it used to be high when deluvas made the new wraith and it was good that way.

Something else that bothers me about regulars nowadays is that they only care about the human team, thats why cading has been made like this. I used to like playing zombie until the massive plank/chair/barrel cades showed up. Wraith is the only fun class left, because its the only class that gives zombies a chance of winning. I think being zombie should be equally as fun as being human and not be neglected.

How to make it harder for humans to win :

Make normal do more DMG( like 5 more ) and a bit slower ( A norml can outrun a full HP human ( I WASNT running backwards )

Fix the zombierange

Give fastie a small buff ( 1 or 2 DMG more )

Make the poisonzombiespit more usefull ( It does like 5 DMG , only good gor killstealing )

Make the rounds a bit longer

Let Zombine unlock earlyer ( 4 or 3 minutes left and not 2 )

I use the Etheral Teleport mainly for breaking into barricades, Real easy job if it's not fully blocked off, gives the human team a bit of a suprise too.

Getting spammed by 6 wraiths is not a little suprise.

Humans fail because of :

20 % cadehumping + long arms ( failcombination )

20 % no supports / medics

20 % failcading / shitpiling the cade

35 % wraithspam

5 % other random stuff ( like getting crabbed to death :blink: )

I don't think wraith teleport is op because they don't inflict high damage, they are easy to kill and then people can just be healed up after.

However when wraith spam is introduced, that's where wraiths become op because humans do not have a chance to heal before a wraith teleports in right next to them and lands a hit. It is very hard to deal with multiple wraiths at once due to their visibility.

Tennis got in before me and yes, wraiths are op in numbers. Also had quick idea for solution, how about make wraiths in close proximity of each other more visible?

Edited by Jason0905