Mr. Green Gaming

Two Suggestions

Ruff

#1 Paying 5 Green-Coins the spawn position change.

Right now the price is 20 GC which, in my opinion, is quite ridiculous. First of all, the maximum amount of GCs you can get on an average map is 20. And that's only if you finish first. I'm not familiar with the time=amountofGC formula but maps somewhat under 3 minutes only get you 10 Green-Coins per first place. So even if you get the really best time on the whole server, you end up with -10 GC which really isn't a prize, is it..

#2 Restore the old camera

The front-view camera was a really good point of view. It helped racing a whole lot, you could manage obstacles better and such. The new look-around inside-car camera is quite crap. First of all, I don't even think anybody's using it. Secondly, it's not even close to the quality of the frontal (old) camera - you can't even see the front of the vehicle, let alone race properly.

shitty.jpg

Really.. can't even see the road.

Right now the price is 20 GC which, in my opinion, is quite ridiculous. First of all, the maximum amount of GCs you can get on an average map is 20. And that's only if you finish first. I'm not familiar with the time=amountofGC formula but maps somewhat under 3 minutes only get you 10 Green-Coins per first place. So even if you get the really best time on the whole server, you end up with -10 GC which really isn't a prize, is it..

#2 Restore the old camera

The front-view camera was a really good point of view. It helped racing a whole lot, you could manage obstacles better and such. The new look-around inside-car camera is quite crap. First of all, I don't even think anybody's using it. Secondly, it's not even close to the quality of the frontal (old) camera - you can't even see the front of the vehicle, let alone race properly.

shitty.jpg

Really.. can't even see the road.

TBH I never use any other camera than the default one, but I can see how that view is not very helpful

As for GC in general I think they're all messed up.

I personally believe you shouldn't be able to change spawn as it just gives an advantage to those who can afford it.

1500 GC for one custom horn?! WFT is that all about? It's not as if it makes players think "oh well I better donate so I can have them all". For me, at least, I just think... "Well I've got one, I cant be bothered to get any more".

I also think everyone who finishes a race should be awarded at least 1GC... and the top ten should be awarded additional GC.

I agree on the the spawn point. The fact that is has been changed makes me sad :(, I also fell as though its a bit unfair to change the way in which the sever has worked for a long time now, alot of people have set alot of hard to beat top times using the old spawn method. However i guess i do understand why it has been change, a desent compramize whould be the 5 green coins per spawn, that way we at least have a chance to recover what we spend.

Also is there any way to fix the turning problem with the boats?

Edited by MoshPit

well I think the camera is a nice addition tbh

and I'm not sure about the GC spawn changer. SDK changed it recently so it requires GCs everytime you use it (makes sense) and the price is still the old one apparently.. I guess I'll need to talk to Ywa about it

Oh, and the boats turning harder is an MTA 1.1 related bug. We cannot do anything about it. I suggest you get used to it

Edited by BinSlayer

I agree with the GC part.

And i partially agree on the cameraview,i like it but for maps with planes it's really annoying..

just my 2 cents :V

WHAT

first off why would you use the bumper camera when flying planes?!

bumper camera was replaced by cockpit camera it's supposed to only look better than the shitty GTA one, however I don't believe the original bumper camera was any better than the cockpit camera

Note: cockpit camera is meant for design, not to actually race every single map in it, just like you wouldn't race every single map with the bumper camera. However, I will soon make /oldcam which disables the cockpit camera and reinstates the bumper camera for the current game session.

And the spawn changer will also be set to 7 GCs asap

Edit: I will edit this topic when the changes are done

Edited by BinSlayer

the current cock view is horrifying, always drags u to the ground, or should i say to ones hairy balls. initially it was bad enough on loopy maps which are considerably harder now, but then it was cooler cuz it got rid of the riff raff easy arse loopers. but then the problem is bad cuz even racing normally there's this weird ass gravitational pull to the balls.

There are many races where the starting position doesn't matter all that much, if you only buy it when it really matters then you will not run out ot GC if you're even reasonably competitive. Also maybe the GC holders shouldn't be that privileged all the time... :)