Mr. Green Gaming

Prove I don't hack

Atrueminer

Some idiots (Drainal and Toast) called me a hacker when I didn't die in lava.... I don't know why I didn't but I know its a glitch... here is a screenshot of me not dying in the lava

. (I lost new diamond armor :( and I just logged in and fell into lava btw)

post-6985-0-89412500-1322438326_thumb.pn

Ok sorry I just looked at the title of the post I mean Proof I don't hack not Prove I don't hack

Edited by Atrueminer

Look! He's burning to cinders! Obvious hacking!

I blame the new armor system. The armor works perfectly until it breaks, and diamond armor has one hell of a damage reduction.

You take damage like every second and a half (Or so I think) He took about two minutes to die.

Atrueminer, don't be a total retard - I know you hack bro. You have Epsilion, don't even remotely TRY to bullshit me. Me and ARCEcho gonna get you banned, watch out. Besides, it's kinda fricken' impossible to get 64 diamonds+ on the first week, yet Epsilion managed to help you get it.

Edited by Drainal

I blame the new armor system. The armor works perfectly until it breaks, and diamond armor has one hell of a damage reduction.

You take damage like every second and a half (Or so I think) He took about two minutes to die.

Atrueminer, don't be a total retard - I know you hack bro. You have Epsilion, don't even remotely TRY to bullshit me. Me and ARCEcho gonna get you banned, watch out. Besides, it's kinda fricken' impossible to get 64 diamonds+ on the first week, yet Epsilion managed to help you get it.

I thought they couldn't get dumber than... well I was wrong. I killed boogeyman1123 when he told me he was rich and he dropped 28 diamond blocks so yeah.

And if you say *high pitch girl voice* "Prove it you little pre-cubuwhater **** flap" *end high pitch girl voice* I have 4 faction members who saw him drop diamond blocks. Btw.. it took about 30-60 seconds for me to die.

If you are trying to ban someone you should use the right time not the time you 'think' it was.

Edited by Atrueminer

I thought they couldn't get dumber than... well I was wrong. I killed boogeyman1123 when he told me he was rich and he dropped 28 diamond blocks so yeah.

And if you say *high pitch girl voice* "Prove it you little pre-cubuwhater **** flap" *end high pitch girl voice* I have 4 faction members who saw him drop diamond blocks. Btw.. it took about 30-60 seconds for me to die.

If you are trying to ban someone you should use the right time not the time you 'think' it was.

You are truly fucking retarded, kid. The only reason you removed the video of "oogappeltje hacking" is because you're so stupid that you had a hack yourself when attempting to get a hacker banned. And in case you don't know this - boogeyman1123 is forceofthegrim's second account, forceofthegrim originally hacked. It's a fuckin' no-shitter he has 252 Diamonds. (28 Diamond blocks) You are also quite amusing as you think I even slightly care if you have proof. And don't combat log when trying to escape death with Mind_Storm, I'll make sure to get both of your accounts banned.

Drainal you know how Clavus puts the maps up to explore?

I went into your base and found 64 diamond blocks :) that's totally legit.Where as 64 diamonds isn't.

Drainal you know how Clavus puts the maps up to explore?

I went into your base and found 64 diamond blocks :) that's totally legit.Where as 64 diamonds isn't.

Drainal you got served bitch now stop annoying everybody on this form you retarded monkey !

Drainal you need to learn to shut up. You have called me a hacker, Boogeyman1123 a hacker, ScorpioSam a hacker, Atrueminer a hacker. Then we type everything that you ask us to type and you still call us a hacker. You have tried to get us banned everyday unsuccessfully. I mean when are you gonna stop? I think it should be you getting the ban for making all these false accusations and for creating a bad environment in the server. You need to accept that people are just better than you at some things and because you want to be #1 you try to get us all banned.

You are truly fucking retarded, kid. The only reason you removed the video of "oogappeltje hacking" is because you're so stupid that you had a hack yourself when attempting to get a hacker banned. And in case you don't know this - boogeyman1123 is forceofthegrim's second account, forceofthegrim originally hacked. It's a fuckin' no-shitter he has 252 Diamonds. (28 Diamond blocks) You are also quite amusing as you think I even slightly care if you have proof. And don't combat log when trying to escape death with Mind_Storm, I'll make sure to get both of your accounts banned.

Lol look at this still making all of these accusations aren't we? Lets start off by saying forceofthegrim isn't boogeyman1123. Secondly, he didn't get banned for diamonds or whatever. In fact he had no diamonds on his account. All he had was some iron armor, food, and a diamond sword. He got banned for combat logging. So get your facts right before you go and post on the forums about one of my members. Thank you and have a nice day kid.

Lol look at this still making all of these accusations aren't we? Lets start off by saying forceofthegrim isn't boogeyman1123. Secondly, he didn't get banned for diamonds or whatever. In fact he had no diamonds on his account. All he had was some iron armor, food, and a diamond sword. He got banned for combat logging. So get your facts right before you go and post on the forums about one of my members. Thank you and have a nice day kid.

Forceofthegrim isn't boogeyman1123?

ve5b7m.jpg

Go cry yourself to sleep you fucking retard.