Mr. Green Gaming

Just saying hello

Jileet

Drainal, and anyone else who instead of welcoming this new member wants to Troll and flame, :getout: Thats not how things are done on L4G.

Hmmmm, please show me where I trolled and flamed Jileet. Take a nap bro, you don't know what you're talking about - Your brain's probably fried.

Never argue with a Green. Higher forum respect against someone that flames about kids cheating... I think it's best to step down Sir.

I think it's time for you to stop stalking me and shut the fuck up in conclusion.

God drainal ....

Somthimes I just think people have no brain

What ain't possible ..

But you make me think it's actually possible ;X

Just registered and felt the need to introduce myself. I'm jileet! I'm the founder of the faction Olympus/Greeks and I would love to help anyone out there who needs it. But i'll only be kind as long as you're honest and trustworthy. I am an indulgent type of person. I strive to just build something no other has built before, so my cardinal goal is to build to protect. I hope to get along with everyone else here!

I liked your initiative to introduce yourself to the forum, but, yesterday I caught you and your friend talkin' 'bout possibly installing X-Ray. Since I'm not aloud to use the computer I took the evidence on, you're lucky.

Drinal, you with your hackers again...

Meh.

As Mathijs said, you seem like having no brain. Just go somewhere outside, breathe some air, run in fields, watch at animals. Horses, bunnies, cows - MINECRAFT HAS IT BUT ITS JUST AI!!!

Have a rest from PC, sir.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Welcome to the forums, Brother. Let the warm folds of it's community embrace you.

Needless to say, we have some barnacles (DRAINAL) upon the great ship's hull, but we're a lovely bunch really.

So sit back, grab a beer (if you're old enough) and kick some ass with us!

Edited by The Lazy Peon