Mr. Green Gaming

Watch out Kids!

Sneed

wow retardet...

*retarded

Any ways fucking idiot conservatives now every guy in a suit is a pEdo , gotta love the media spreading the fear..

i don't really give a shiiit aboot my spelling but there is always someone who cares

learn to live whit it

Edited by Reiska

wow retardet...

*retarded

Any ways fucking idiot conservatives now every guy in a suit is a pEdo , gotta love the media spreading the fear..

i don't really give a shiiit aboot my spelling but there is always someone who cares

I don't give a fuck about spelling either but if you are gonna call people ''retardet'' please know that it makes YOU look like a retard just saying...

wow retardet...

*retarded

I don't give a fuck about spelling either but if you are gonna call people ''retardet'' please know that it makes YOU look like a retard just saying...

what makes you think i called someone retardet i meant the news the video for fucks sake

wow retardet...

*retarded

what makes you think i called someone retardet i meant the news the video for fucks sake

The only plus side of the fact that I'll be 18 in 6 weeks.

NOOOOOO I WANNA STAY AS A CHILD BY AGE!

As a person with a week of experience I can tell you that it's not that much of a difference.

As a person with 2 and a half year experience I can tell you the biggest difference is your driving license.

As a person with a week of experience I can tell you that it's not that much of a difference.

As a person with 2 and a half year experience I can tell you the biggest difference is your driving license.

I can confirm this, also having your own car = win :V

Edited by terminator

I don't think I would be allowed to drive a car, but that's not my biggest concern. For myself nothing changes, but in society it does. If I tell people I'm 18 years old, they immediately expect maturity and responsibility from me, as I don't have the "I'm a child" excuse to them anymore.

Conclusion: I will lie about my age, claim that some wizard put a spell on me when I was born that makes my age go half the speed as others, which means I'm now almost 9 years old, and I will consider myself mature when I'm 36 years old in reality.

I don't think I would be allowed to drive a car, but that's not my biggest concern. For myself nothing changes, but in society it does. If I tell people I'm 18 years old, they immediately expect maturity and responsibility from me, as I don't have the "I'm a child" excuse to them anymore.

Conclusion: I will lie about my age, claim that some wizard put a spell on me when I was born that makes my age go half the speed as others, which means I'm now almost 9 years old, and I will consider myself mature when I'm 36 years old in reality.

Tell people you're born at the 29th of february