Mr. Green Gaming

Admin & Player

samiaji

And admins do not need to be separated from normal players. That'd be bullshit.

The TopCrew has the last word in every discussion, their decisions are not to be discussed in this forum.

I think this thread is getting even more unnecessary than it was at the beginning.

This ^

It was answered along time ago, Jinrai's whole post is pointless, should just be closed. He's not even listening to what I'm saying, I said "twisting words is boring and retarded" not "your boring and retarded" Another interesting twist of words there Jinrai, how boring and retarded...

Edited by Corby

The TopCrew has the last word in every discussion, their decisions are not to be discussed in this forum.

I think this thread is getting even more unnecessary than it was at the beginning.

I do understand that admin's have made their point clear in the past,

but to just repeat other's posts and say that this topic is unnecessary, is a pointless and unnecessary post in itself.

Contribute something? Or don't post? Ty :]

He was merely quoting the rules of the forum. For you to observe.

This ^

It was answered along time ago, Jinrai's whole post is pointless, should just be closed.

You can both keep spamming posts about how uncessary and pointless this topic is, but it wasn't locked

when I came here, so I am free to share my opinion here. And I think it's a bit childish to divert attention

to the fact that this topic 'is unnecessary', or 'should be locked' and not reply seriously on my post.

I mean, if it's so retarded, explain to me, point for point, why you think it is?

My post isn't the same as TS's [pst