Mr. Green Gaming

Admin & Player

samiaji

Yeah but admin abusing on Minecraft is just boring and well pointless.

Now admin abusing on Infected Wars giving yourself 100 tripmines before the activation timer update and making pacman out of them. Now THERES some fun.

And crashing the server when they all explode. :V

(also you gave yourself the real pulse rifle with vaporizor balls once, was fun)

Yeah but admin abusing on Minecraft is just boring and well pointless.

Now admin abusing on Infected Wars giving yourself 100 tripmines before the activation timer update and making pacman out of them. Now THERES some fun.

Got to give you a quality-point for that one. Infected Wars was the best when it comes to admin abusing.

Al right, time to take a chill pill everyone. Corby's doing a great job keeping things a bit orderly on Minecraft while I'm not around. Accusing him of exploiting his powers needs some serious proof before you even dare discussing it again. I can look things up in the logs if needed, and so far I've noticed nothing at all.

And admins do not need to be separated from normal players. That'd be bullshit.

Ok please look up when awesomeo got offline and then after look what Corby started doing to me and what he was saying. That should be more than enough proof. I hate when admins make accusations that aren't true.

What part of

I've noticed nothing at all.

Did you not understand?

It happened yesterday, look for keywords. Such as: playing with you before your banned, stop hacking, don't even try to kill me, i saw u tele. Happened yesterday at about 12-2. Also answering your question, BouweV, pretty sure Clavus was speaking to me and not you. So mind your own business. Look for the most recent kicks in the game for the username: samiaji. Then you should get a time of when it exactly happened and you are able to search those logs.

Edited by samiaji

It happened yesterday, look for keywords. Such as: playing with you before your banned, stop hacking, don't even try to kill me, i saw u tele. Happened yesterday at about 12-2. Also answering your question, BouweV, pretty sure Clavus was speaking to me and not you. So mind your own business. Look for the most recent kicks in the game for the username: samiaji. Then you should get a time of when it exactly happened and you are able to search those logs.

Your pissed because I accused you of hacking? I do think you hack still. Firstly raided you one day and you had nothing, come back few days later and your full diamond everything. Secondly awesomeo described you almost killed him in 3 hits, he was very specific in the amount of hits, which isn't possible with any enchantment against full diamond armor, not to mention I know what enchantments awesomeo had and they were good. Thirdly yes I did tele to you to watch you, when you started kicking off that I accused you of hacking someone in the chat ALSO said they thought you hacked because you 3-4 hitted them when they were in full armor. Awesomeo said this stuff to me on facebook so no-one else would of jumped on his bandwagon. Fourthly when you offered to type anything I was made aware earlier that day hack clients now come with a panic button, especially the only one that has damage hack (which I believe you have to pay for), rendering all proof of typing words pointless. Finally you seem seriously paranoid about me calling you a hacker.

So here it is, I did think you were a hacker, I still do.

That was sadly the first time I combat logged. And it was due to the fact I went from full diamond armour with protection enchantments and fire resistance to no armour in about 4 seconds. I'm all for equality on the battlefield - ask Spartans. I sat there and drowned, giving them a hell of a lot better stuff on than I had that day without logging. Because I do not believe in it. I didn't relog and run and log out a lot. I simply logged off and asked Corby to investigate the logs to see if you were giving speed hack warnings or anything of the like.

Another thing I don't believe in is the rewarding of hackers. I don't believe you should get the things I worked for to raid from Angels when you speed hack up to me and start attacking with your all powerful sword. Combat has never taken less than a minute on this server when both in full dia. Even when I have had my epic sword on me, and all the buff potions you can desire.

I don't particularly understand your issues with my vault. Is it against the rules to have one? Matched with the fact that, as it's only just been built it has some spare construction mats used to build it and nothing else. I dont see how it's relevant.

As for the stuff about Corby. I implore you all to go and research some more. You cannot spawn enchanted items. You cannot spawn potions. Yes you can spawn items, but it removes the need to raid on the game - which is this server's USP. Why would we bother? Rangers came to power long before Corby was admin. And before that time instead of admin abuse, people always just tried to call us hackers. Now you kids have another avenue to rationalise your inability to create a secure base, and you over use it like a two dollar whore.

For you all to say you wouldn't allow an admin to be in a faction, how would you expect the server to be administrated? There would be no admin online to handle abuse. Because look at the facts - The server is faction wars. Creative mode building gets real boring real quick. All the other administrators that are/were in the non attacking faction never play.

This server's community is honestly tiring. Yesterday Corby and I spent a good portion of time we'd normally spend playing on L4G, looking for a new server. If we could find one similar to this one - we'd be out of your hair for a while. Hopefully in our absence you'll enjoy the server you wanted. No raiding factions. No administration. Just happy go lucky build time with the architectural skill of an inebriated otter.

Go suck a dick.

I can't wait for the day when the admins step down so that the minecraft server gets closer to closing down. Which means ZS and other games will have more of the limelight for once.

ZS used to be MrGreens pride and joy, I loved that server so much, sadly lots of changes were made, your just here at the wrong time for it :/

That was sadly the first time I combat logged. And it was due to the fact I went from full diamond armour with protection enchantments and fire resistance to no armour in about 4 seconds. I'm all for equality on the battlefield - ask Spartans. I sat there and drowned, giving them a hell of a lot better stuff on than I had that day without logging. Because I do not believe in it. I didn't relog and run and log out a lot. I simply logged off and asked Corby to investigate the logs to see if you were giving speed hack warnings or anything of the like.

Another thing I don't believe in is the rewarding of hackers. I don't believe you should get the things I worked for to raid from Angels when you speed hack up to me and start attacking with your all powerful sword. Combat has never taken less than a minute on this server when both in full dia. Even when I have had my epic sword on me, and all the buff potions you can desire.

I don't particularly understand your issues with my vault. Is it against the rules to have one? Matched with the fact that, as it's only just been built it has some spare construction mats used to build it and nothing else. I dont see how it's relevant.

As for the stuff about Corby. I implore you all to go and research some more. You cannot spawn enchanted items. You cannot spawn potions. Yes you can spawn items, but it removes the need to raid on the game - which is this server's USP. Why would we bother? Rangers came to power long before Corby was admin. And before that time instead of admin abuse, people always just tried to call us hackers. Now you kids have another avenue to rationalise your inability to create a secure base, and you over use it like a two dollar whore.

For you all to say you wouldn't allow an admin to be in a faction, how would you expect the server to be administrated? There would be no admin online to handle abuse. Because look at the facts - The server is faction wars. Creative mode building gets real boring real quick. All the other administrators that are/were in the non attacking faction never play.

This server's community is honestly tiring. Yesterday Corby and I spent a good portion of time we'd normally spend playing on L4G, looking for a new server. If we could find one similar to this one - we'd be out of your hair for a while. Hopefully in our absence you'll enjoy the server you wanted. No raiding factions. No administration. Just happy go lucky build time with the architectural skill of an inebriated otter.

Go suck a dick.

The day you quit will be the day I celebrate. First of all, don't try to lie you dumb ass. You of all people should know that it wasn't a 4 second kill. In fact it was a little over 2 minutes and you still weren't dying. I had Strength II, Speed II, Fire Resistance. Not only that but I had a fire sword, so with you saying I was dropping your armor within 4 seconds is a complete lie. Don't try to pull that kind of shit. Secondly, I have no hacked client, so good try Corby. Thirdly, anyone who pays for a damage hack client is just a complete and stupid dumb ass. To continue, Corby the reason why you didn't get shit is because TNT in this game doesn't blow up chests, and you ask how we got all that stuff? Well I am sure the other day and you were on. We raided Drainal's base, and got all the items we have now. So once again before accusing somebody of hacking, you should look at all the facts. I have never called either of you 2 hackers. I said Corby was abusing his powers for you combat logging and trying to back you. Awesomeo you know that I didn't kill you within 4 seconds. Also please remember that my sword had Fire Aspect I, and Sharpen II. Not only that but you remember when I hit you and you fill into that revene? So before you call me a hacker also, you should analyze the facts.

P.S: Good try though

Kids these days...

sami give some respect to the people that keep the server clean and the game fun and if you really got a problem with authority, you should make your own server than you can see it isnt easy. before judging think before you act.

btw zs isnt dying its getting reborn like a phoenix rises from its ashes, its just taking some time.