Mr. Green Gaming

Admin & Player

samiaji

Ok well recently I was going to help a faction named "Angels" in the Left4Green server because awesomeo_5000 was raiding them. So I went to go help them kill awesomeo. As soon as I get there I put on my fire resistance potion and my strength along with my speed II potion. I have a fire sword and I am killing awesomeo and he combat logs because he is about to die with tons of stuff. So of course, Corby has to come to the rescue and his excuse of awesomeo logging in combat was I was "hacking". Though I typed everything he wanted me to type and I can even show images of my client if thats what he'd like to make him happy. Well after he gets on he goes and starts threatening me stating that I am going to be banned for hacking. I stated, what is your proof and he kind of made excuses because there really wasn't any proof against me for him to ban me. Then of course I start proving him wrong that I have not done anything wrong and I get kicked for the reason of "accusations". I was saying he was abusing his powers. Well if you almost killed a partner of an admin and then the admin gets on and start accusing you of hacks and everything he can to get you banned. What would you say? He has called my whole faction in the game hackers along with the faction ProdiGuild. They can also vouch for what Corby does. My vote is that Corby should be demoted and any other people who would like to be an admin should either choose to be an admin or be a player. It isn't very fair of the fact that: If they were an admin and player. They can read your faction chat, they can come to your base at any point of time, they can spy at what you do, plus not forget they can look for weak points in your base to raid it.

I hope that I don't get banned for this but I am only throwing up my opinions because I am sure other people also agree about this.

Well it's not fair to be in a faction and to be an admin. It makes it unfair for every person in the server. It's because admins can see what your typing in faction chat. Lets not forget that they still have to be an admin meaning if they find you hacking or something. Then they ban you while they are raiding you. How does that look?

Ok well recently I was going to help a faction named "Angels" in the Left4Green server because awesomeo_5000 was raiding them. So I went to go help them kill awesomeo. As soon as I get there I put on my fire resistance potion and my strength along with my speed II potion. I have a fire sword and I am killing awesomeo and he combat logs because he is about to die with tons of stuff. So of course, Corby has to come to the rescue and his excuse of awesomeo logging in combat was I was "hacking". Though I typed everything he wanted me to type and I can even show images of my client if thats what he'd like to make him happy. Well after he gets on he goes and starts threatening me stating that I am going to be banned for hacking. I stated, what is your proof and he kind of made excuses because there really wasn't any proof against me for him to ban me. Then of course I start proving him wrong that I have not done anything wrong and I get kicked for the reason of "accusations". I was saying he was abusing his powers. Well if you almost killed a partner of an admin and then the admin gets on and start accusing you of hacks and everything he can to get you banned. What would you say? He has called my whole faction in the game hackers along with the faction ProdiGuild. They can also vouch for what Corby does. My vote is that Corby should be demoted and any other people who would like to be an admin should either choose to be an admin or be a player. It isn't very fair of the fact that: If they were an admin and player. They can read your faction chat, they can come to your base at any point of time, they can spy at what you do, plus not forget they can look for weak points in your base to raid it.

I hope that I don't get banned for this but I am only throwing up my opinions because I am sure other people also agree about this.

Well Id agree to you. Im in your Faction and I brewed those Potions aswell.

I dont think it's fair to say that someone cant be admin if they want to play the game the way that they like it, it would obviously be better if all the admins were part of TheGods instead but at the end of the day theres no point being an admin of a game you don't enjoy and don't want to play.

But I get what you mean about using the chat log, its unavoidable, but what can you do.

Then it should be all admins moved under 1 faction and not able to raid. Only attack players if the players attack them first. That's the only way I see it as being fair.

Agreed. Also, Its a bit unfair that Corby like Raids people insstead of Being in the faction Gods and Building epic shit with Creative :D

Exactly that is what I would do. Build a new spawn, rollercoaster, elevators out of pistons. I mean there is so much you can do. It's not like your job as an admin will ever end...

Then it should be all admins moved under 1 faction and not able to raid. Only attack players if the players attack them first. That's the only way I see it as being fair.

But that would result into admins not playing. They didn't make the server faction wars if they'd want to play divine carebears.

yeah but admins still can cheat while raiding they can heal themselfs instantly spawn fire swords spawn dias and clavus if u are seeing this they have a secret vault far away from there base and also back to what samijai what was sayin they can go into ur base when ur not online look for weakspots look in ur chest o and also they havea commands called /f bypass only admin command and it allows the to do whatever they want in anyones land

Yea agreed with butterscotch, but that's not the point that I am trying to make. I am making the point that awesomeo combat logged and I got in trouble for hacking. When someone combat logs on Corby, they get banned immediately even if it was 1 combat log... How fair is that? How do I get in trouble for someone combat logging, even awesomeo admitted he combat logged to Corby and I get in trouble for hacking. How does that look to you guys...

Yea agreed with butterscotch, but that's not the point that I am trying to make. I am making the point that awesomeo combat logged and I got in trouble for hacking. When someone combat logs on Corby, they get banned immediately even if it was 1 combat log... How fair is that? How do I get in trouble for someone combat logging, even awesomeo admitted he combat logged to Corby and I get in trouble for hacking. How does that look to you guys...

that looks like corby is only protection awesomeo becuase he is in his faction