Mr. Green Gaming

One suggestion

Tootao

Ramming is part of racing and it is what makes it most fun.

Full-GM would make the server all about racing/winning, while the goal of Mr. Green is to mix race with fun and pleasure of gaming.

I'm sorry but this will not happen. This is not the first topic we've had asking us to bring Ghostmode and we've turned all of them down just like we will this one.

PS: The server is configured to reduce ramming as much as possible and to withstand up to (even) 128 players due to the Dimension-system and Ghostmode-system. That is only in theory, as we've never hit the maximum limit of 128 players. But I have seen the server handle more than 80 players with no trouble (i.e ramming).

PS2: I'm sorry if this seems rude to you, but if you get rammed a lot you should maybe question your skills too. And this is not a good enough reason for us to implement full-gm to everyone and forever.

I don't have an opinion either way on this issue, but I just wondered Bin if you'd ever played on the SKC server with the optional ghost mode, and what you think of it?

I haven't (could you explain?). But like BinSlayer said, ramming is part of the game. I even see 'blocking' at some points part of the game. Keeps it fun and different than the serious race games/mods/etc.

Remember that in the old days there was no such thing at all.

I don't have an opinion either way on this issue, but I just wondered Bin if you'd ever played on the SKC server with the optional ghost mode, and what you think of it?

I haven't (could you explain?). But like BinSlayer said, ramming is part of the game. I even see 'blocking' at some points part of the game. Keeps it fun and different than the serious race games/mods/etc.

Remember that in the old days there was no such thing at all.

Well on SKC you can switch GM on or off for yourself with F2 (i think) - If you have GM on your top times aren't recorded and you get less points for winning etc. So serious players who want a top time have to play with GM off.

Optional ghostmode sucks for one of the simplest reasons - it's optional

This means someone could turn their GM off deliberately to fuck you up in a race :)

It would be like the old GM-system with the 3rd checkpoint. Everyone lost their ghostmode there and a total chaos erupted. That's when we implemented the feature that checks if ppl are around you to turn it off nice and smooth and with no colliding involved.

This means someone could turn their GM off deliberately to fuck you up in a race :)

It would be like the old GM-system with the 3rd checkpoint. Everyone lost their ghostmode there and a total chaos erupted. That's when we implemented the feature that checks if ppl are around you to turn it off nice and smooth and with no colliding involved.

No, switching it on/off only starts from the next race. But yeah, I agree with bandit - the current system is the best option.

No, switching it on/off only starts from the next race. But yeah, I agree with bandit - the current system is the best option.

no man, optional GM in races is the soluction.

yesterday i was racing in 2ND and a noob on propurse stopped in my front and block...

nick:123122123123