Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Was not expecting this, right?

• Replaced almost all usermessages with new net messages. Last hope of getting more optimisations.
  • Fixed hats not showing up.
  • Fixed beats not working.
  • Fixed dismemberment.
  • Added new starting zombie class Infected. Pretty much like that human zombie from Nox whatever his name was. They deal less damage however they are fast and can climb. Not affected by meat shield.
  • Players now use colors from sandbox.
  • Buffed bullet damage.

d51d732c52a50e0b87cb3dbf75928823.png?1353516179

Edited by NECROSSIN
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not monitored these forums in a long time so don't yell at me if it has been already discussed.

But I like to go ahead and complain about how weapons become available.

In the current system SMG's and better guns are very hard to unlock, this is because of a few factors:

1. Matches are too short.

2. They cost too much SP or getting enough SP is too hard.

- It's just impossible to get enough SP with the low amount of ammo you get.

3. If you're unlucky and the supply crate is not in you're cade it's rather impossible to go and buy them even if you have enough SP, because of a zombie horde following you.

That's my first input for now, I'd like to hear feedback.

Yeah I have that too.

Also, this ammo problem is ridiculous, everyone shoots until their basic pistol is out and then it's just melee for 1 minute and then everyone dies, because ammo box is out of reach to get there without dying or doesn't spawn at all..

Please bring back ammo regeneration over time, matches are so boring..

Yeah I have that too.

Also, this ammo problem is ridiculous, everyone shoots until their basic pistol is out and then it's just melee for 1 minute and then everyone dies, because ammo box is out of reach to get there without dying or doesn't spawn at all..

well yeah I have been saying the same things you are suggesting here for a long time but nothing happens goddammit

Yeah I have that too.

well yeah I have been saying the same things you are suggesting here for a long time but nothing happens goddammit

Lol, Deluvas 2.0

Yeah I have that too.

Maybe more starting ammo?

I already suggested it to necrossin, but maybe you guys could expand my idea. I was thinking about how to solve the fact that almost all rounds end with people with only pistols or smgs at most. My solution would be to have different prices for primary weapons ( maybe pistols to). The pricer should start high and go down as the round advances. As for the ammo: More starting ammo and maybe ammo regen (but it should give only like 20 ammo every 2 to 3 minutes).

Personally, I think this is getting too complicated, we should ask ourselves why was "buying weapons" ever implemented?

The weapon rewards based on kills was perfect, why was it ever changed in the first placed.

We should get back to basics, and yes I am all like "old zs was better" but can you tell me any good player that doesn't agree?

The server was made for the people right?

Bring back ammo regeneration is a must if you want to have 40 players all day long again and removing the SP system will be very helpful, but I won't be too greedy.

And also, I still see people playing with the zombie characters as a Human.

When can you fix it, Necro?

Tbh you have to be pretty dumb to fall for it, they have no headcrab unless they have the hat and if not they normally have a pistol/massive melee weapon in there hand, they run in a differant way as well.

I know.

Anyways, I guess I have to agree with you and just say that zombie characters look good in-game.

• 2 weeks later...