Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Adding an In-Game model selector would be great, it's really annoying to leave server, go in single player, change our skin then go back to Mr Green Zombie Survival. I agree that it's not easy to make, but please think about it.

Also, you should add more Ranks (max rank is 35 right?) that would be great, but I'm sure you already think about it. Adding Zombies Perks would be nice too, like: Cade breaker, Bag of bones (run faster) or anything like that.

I'm sure you already talk about this but I was too lazy to read all the pages, Sorry.

Adding an In-Game model selector would be great, it's really annoying to leave server, go in single player, change our skin then go back to Mr Green Zombie Survival. I agree that it's not easy to make, but please think about it.

Also, you should add more Ranks (max rank is 35 right?) that would be great, but I'm sure you already think about it. Adding Zombies Perks would be nice too, like: Cade breaker, Bag of bones (run faster) or anything like that.

I'm sure you already talk about this but I was too lazy to read all the pages, Sorry.

Hehe, like the idea of zombie speed perk, might make zombies a little bit op tho :P i mean good for p zombie and normal zombie, but a fagstie with even more speed? Would be fagstie rape even worse than it already is :( id agree if the perk was limited to the lower tthan human speed zombie classes.

Necro, could you add the Map rate at the end of every round, so players are more smart in choosing which map is better? (make a vote counter for every map load, so the players see how many stars does a certain map have)

EDIT: Make it so we could remove our vote and choose a different map. I hate it when I press a bit more up instead of pressing the centre map and can't re-vote >.>

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Necro, could you add the Map rate at the end of every round, so players are more smart in choosing which map is better? (make a vote counter for every map load, so the players see how many stars does a certain map have)

Yeah nice idea dude, pissing me off how the map choice is made by all the noobs choosing the first one to get more than 3 votes by the ppl who actually know what the maps are like. Also, all these new played need a serious lesson in ZS. Yesterday was particularly bad, i dont think while I was playing the humans managed to survive at all. There is so much early cading and just nailing props as soon as they have been moved an inch, making it totally impossible to make a proper defensive cade. Can we get a link to Damiens tutorials in-game ASAP please Necro?

Edited by F1ddle D1ddle

Uploaded small patch:

• Increased max rank to 50.
  • Upgraded Nails' bonus now 40% instead of 30%.
  • Hopefully fixed a bug where viewmodels dissapeared after a lagspike.
  • Fixed a small glitch where zombies could not see Seeker properly
  • Fixed Lady luck being an ass to humans.

Add 2 more Cells in Loadout ( COLOUR CODED FTW )

[Redemption] & [undead]

[Redemption] would unlock at rank 30 and it would have the following bonuses (can only choose one).

[Comeback] Redeem with 200SP

[strength] Redeem with an axe

[Might] Redeem with duel elites

[Protection] Redeem with 180HP (Default still 100)

[Agility] Redeem with a 25% speed increase for 5 seconds

[undead] would unlock at rank 35

[Vampire] 20% of damage done is gone to health

[steamroller] 40% extra health from gibs

[backbreaker] 35% more damage done to back

[Meaty] 20% more health to classic zombies (only for zombie, poison zombie and fastie)

[Regeneration] 1% of health regened per second to classic zombies (only for zombie, poison zombie and fastie)

Edited by Pufulet

I agree with most of your ideas, Box

But this?

Zombie gang

When NECROSSIN was on yesterday, on zs_subway_trainstation, he asked that everyone turn into Howlers, and they did (mostly), we all ended up being Pufulet's nightmare.

I wish for a way to force the classes of all zombies, so we can do this again. cool.gif

Everyone is suppose to have fun on the server. Not just you and the rest of the veterans

Haha, I thought the topic was called "Questions and Discussion".

I know I don't decide what will be taken and what won't be and I don't think

that my voice has much more value than the others, but I do think that it is

my right to give my opinion to certain ideas to influence Necro's opinion about them.

He will decide what will be taken and added. Obviously.

I don't see why I have to explain myself for things we have been doing all time

on this topic: Giving ideas and speaking our for things we agree or. don't agree on.

Edited by Raptor

Here's the giant shadows I was talking about, happens with props too.

zs_dump has bad spawn(s) outside of the map.

zs_hazard has a naughty place.

zs_barren has a few naughty places.

Also, you should totally remove old code, for example, ammo regen timer.

This would be nice for christmas, and snow maps. :)

["christmas_snowball"] = { Name = "Christmas Snowball", DPS = 0, Infliction = 0, Type = "christmas", Restricted = true }

Also, I think I can expand on the idea.

Round 3 could be a challenge round, where "only" Humans can vote yes or no to a random challenge during intermission before round 3.

These challenges will force the classes of zombie players.

If the Humans succeed this challenge they get double exp.

Mmm interesting, although couldnt we make it a bonus round? In the middle of 3 and 4, cos say it was a round of just howlers and humans have an epic win cade, basically giving the humans a free round of exp with no chance of failure and giving zombies 1 less round to try and win