Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Mmm interesting, although couldnt we make it a bonus round? In the middle of 3 and 4, cos say it was a round of just howlers and humans have an epic win cade, basically giving the humans a free round of exp with no chance of failure and giving zombies 1 less round to try and win

Good idea. :3

Like maybe do it fretta mini games style, transport every1 to a specially made area and have random fun with howlers :P like stay on raised platforms for 30 secs whislt all howlers try and pull you off from below. If you manage you get 200 sp and some exp and gc?

Like maybe do it fretta mini games style, transport every1 to a specially made area and have random fun with howlers :P like stay on raised platforms for 30 secs whislt all howlers try and pull you off from below. If you manage you get 200 sp and some exp and gc?

Hot ideas man.

Same to you, I just expanded on your ogirinal idea :P Team work SKILLAZZZ

Mmm interesting, although couldnt we make it a bonus round? In the middle of 3 and 4, cos say it was a round of just howlers and humans have an epic win cade, basically giving the humans a free round of exp with no chance of failure and giving zombies 1 less round to try and win

But wont you either have to change map, or add it into every map

That is very true, my idea is seemingly slightly problematic :P but its ok it was only a suggtion ^^ im sure there are plenty of other ways to do a bonus fun round :P

That is very true, my idea is seemingly slightly problematic :P but its ok it was only a suggtion ^^ im sure there are plenty of other ways to do a bonus fun round :P

like maybe in each map one area can be designated as the bonus round area, and each map can have its own unique bonus objective/round? I think that would be quite feasable and would add a whole new dimension to mapping and playing zs. So like once you get to end of round 3. Bonus round cab begin and every player gets transported to the bonus area. Once the objective is completed ro failed then everyone get transported back to thier original locations. I knoe this may be problematic (and a bit laggy :P) but ya never know :)

Edited by F1ddle D1ddle

Well if someone makes the bonus place you could copy and paste it in too all the maps you can decompile, but it would take a while and you would have to redownload all the maps

Well if someone makes the bonus place you could copy and paste it in too all the maps you can decompile, but it would take a while and you would have to redownload all the maps

yeah true, but once it is downloaded then it would all be good in da hood. I mean to play zs originally you had to download tha maps :P sure it wont be that bad to do it again

That seems stupid. Why not just have a special map for that shit instead of screwing around with the game.

There are human challenge maps like zs_mentalhospital so I guess it'd be cool to have zombie maps too, but integrating that cheap crap which is 'slightly funny' into the game would just be a massive fuck you to the game devs considering the amount of effort put into making the game high quality and fun.

In summary: Make a custom map for that, don't screw up the game

Edited by Dr.Minky

That seems stupid. Why not just have a special map for that shit instead of screwing around with the game.

There are human challenge maps like zs_mentalhospital so I guess it'd be cool to have zombie maps too, but integrating that cheap crap which is 'slightly funny' into the game would just be a massive fuck you to the game devs considering the amount of effort put into making the game high quality and fun.

In summary: Make a custom map for that, don't screw up the game

as always minky, the voice of reason :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, that's true.

Also, based on HL2, headcrabs:

1) Don't move superfast like they do in ZS

2) Sometimes can't attack if you're point blank with them (they have to move back and then attack, unless there's a wall behind them)

Maybe it's not really needed to make ZS headcrabs exactly like that, but let's honest... they're kinda too different from HL2 ones, they're way too... abnormally fast or powerful, compared to HL2...

I'd suggest at least point 2, if 1 isn't possible.

Well, I didn't even mention they deal 10 per hit... <_<

Edited by Quert

Well, that's true.

Also, based on HL2, headcrabs:

1) Don't move superfast like they do in ZS

2) Sometimes can't attack if you're point blank with them (they have to move back and then attack, unless there's a wall behind them)

Maybe it's not really needed to make ZS headcrabs exactly like that, but let's honest... they're kinda too different from HL2 ones, they're way too... abnormally fast or powerful, compared to HL2...

I'd suggest at least point 2, if 1 isn't possible.

Well, I didn't even mention they deal 10 per hit... <_<

Well if you hadn't noticed none of the classes are the same are the same as HL2 all are differant they just look the same, if you want HL2 zombies go play HL2/synergy(i think its called that the multiplayer version)

Well if you hadn't noticed none of the classes are the same are the same as HL2 all are differant they just look the same, if you want HL2 zombies go play HL2/synergy(i think its called that the multiplayer version)

Not going to argue, but read more carefully.

Look for a more decent point to criticize for... (e.g.: NO ITS NOT TRUE! HEADCRABS ARENT THAT OP!)

Oh, and make normal and poison zombies slightly stronger.

Most players only use them at round start, nowadays.

Edited by Quert

Well headcrabs are piss easy too kill people cant aim...

HL2 headcrabs are extremely underpowered and them being fast gives them a chance so nerfing speed is stupid, and they are not powerful if you can kill then in 3 hits and dodge them...

Also no need to make it so big im not blind...

Well headcrabs are piss easy too kill people cant aim... and they are not powerful if you can kill then in 3 hits and dodge them...

Easy to kill? People can't aim?

Let me introduce you Headcrabs' best friend: HITBOXES!

So it often isn't true that they die in so few shots.

In my honest opinion, they should die in 1 magnum shot, and maybe 2 from USP/P228.

Not powerful? (...if you can kill them in 3 hits and dodge them.)

10 damage per hit isn't powerful?

What if you're in a vent? You know what happens? you die in 2 seconds, if you're lucky.

And no, it's hardly possible to kill them before those 2 seconds. First of all, you'd have to use aimbot if it keeps moving like crazy, secondly you can't even dodge them.

Of course, they're not excessively powerful only in the case it occurs in a vent, they're OP normally, too.

So my suggestion is either one of those solutions

lower speed or lower power. (Even if slightly, it'd be appreciated by many people anyway.)

Or they shouldn't be able to attack from point blank. I think that would be fine aswell.

Edited by Quert

They do die in a couple of hits, just aim better, hit boxes are mostly fine, just dont aim at there legs or whereever you seem to be aiming at.

If you are in a vent, they cant dodge the bullets so just shoot them.

You can stand on them to stop them, or jump over them while they attack to dodge, or even duck(if you duck and they land on you they sometimes get stuck so are easy kills).

Alright, okay.

But you can't deny that poison ones need a fixing.

Actually, did they remove the poison spits bouncing off walls and floors yet?

If not, that's my suggestion, even if it has been suggested many times.

And maybe lower the max height or distance the poison orbs can reach.

Edited by Quert
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Remove the following maps:

- Dead Water. Nice map but doesn't fit ZS

- Gravity. Pretty much impossible to set a blockade + someone happened to spawn outside the map.

I have a video of it if you want

- Please. Same reason as Dead Water.

- and possibly Joe. Same reason as Dead Water.

Edited by Quert