Mr. Green Gaming

What are you think about antivirus?

DOKER

Avast suxx, really. Personally for me, there was: "there aren't any viruses, it's all right, you can go sleep, bla-bla-bla". And, after some time, I got Trojan.Horse, shitty packer and one more bad guy. After messing with this shit, I got Avira (Premium Suite). And yeah, it works! I have used it for two year, and there isn't any viruses yet.

Hell yeah :3

Edited by Sentra

Hello everyone.

What are you think about Microsoft Security Essentials? Is it a good and practical antivirus?

Who already use it? Post your comment about this program.

Is this antivirus better then Avast!?

Well, it's all good until shit starts entering your pc right? I mean I use MSE but in my opinion MSE isn't good enough to be the only protection in your pc, that's why I use MSE + Avast! + Comodo Firewall and Ad-Aware.

Use logic sense and MSE.

Things like noscript will make your internet-browsing incredibly more safe. The only downthing is that you have to whitelist sites before they can use any scrips (which will make 90% of the web look like shit the first time you use it).

Noscript is a mod for firefox which blocks all scripts running from a website. It also blocks java and flash elements. They won't be blocked if you whitelist the site they're on, but you can also just click it to allow it.

Edited by VMR

Hello everyone.

What are you think about Microsoft Security Essentials? Is it a good and practical antivirus?

Who already use it? Post your comment about this program.

Is this antivirus better then Avast!?

Well, it's all good until shit starts entering your pc right? I mean I use MSE but in my opinion MSE isn't good enough to be the only protection in your pc, that's why I use MSE + Avast! + Comodo Firewall and Ad-Aware.

Holy shit.

You like a slow PC?