Mr. Green Gaming

GC Shop Suggestion

What do you think of this...

• Buy Car - 200 GC
  • Each Individual Upgrade - 100 GC
  • Respray - 50 GC

This way, a dingy for example would cost 200, but a fully upgraded Flash would cost... perhaps 1000 GC???

Would make things a bit more interesting i think...

Anyway, Just an idea :)

the current prince is 500

so its good..

i dont think that ur idea will be good

We've had enormous lag the past few days because of the modshop

So it's disabled for now anyway

Yeah... I literally posted this just before I joined the server and saw :rolleyes: lol

But while we're on the subject, surely it's just the object upgrade like wheels and spoilers that are causing lag... I would've thought the vehicle colour upgrades would be irrelevant given that all cars are different colours anyway...?

I love your name.

Thx bro

Edited by mr.dogshit

Most of the new changes suck, remember the good ole days when things were being added to the server. Now evey thing lately is makeing the server worst, Paying 400 for a map is crap, can't play more than 3 times "crap", 3000 for skins that dont work most of the time is crap, changed the way spawn works "Crap".

Most of the new changes suck, remember the good ole days when things were being added to the server. Now evey thing lately is makeing the server worst, Paying 400 for a map is crap, can't play more than 3 times "crap", 3000 for skins that dont work most of the time is crap, changed the way spawn works "Crap".

Well I agree that it sucks that the skins get fucked up, but other people still see yours, and you can see your own sometimes too, so enjoy those moments.

The 400 GC for nextmap is a good idea. If you want to buy a lot of maps, donate!