Mr. Green Gaming

Peace.

MRSPEC

Please format your ban appeal as follows:

This forum is for bans submits and ban appeals.

Appeals can only be made by the banned person. Don't create unban topics for friends or so!

How to create an unban topic (ban appeal/protest)

First of all you can check your ban at our bans page if you're banned on a Source-engine server (MTA and Minecraft bans aren't on that list). You can read the reason and can see who banned you. If you're banned on a non-Source-engine server. Just create a topic and tell us why you've been possibly banned.

Don't forget to put the following things in your ban appeal:

1. Your ingame name

2. Date of your ban

3. What game/server are you banned from

4. Who banned you (only if you know who)

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why)

6. Reason why we should unban you

How to create a ban topic (ban submission)

1. Name of the person (exact username) who should be banned

2. What server

3. Reason why he/she should be banned

Only involved members are allowed to reply!

Please format your ban appeal as follows:

This forum is for bans submits and ban appeals.

Appeals can only be made by the banned person. Don't create unban topics for friends or so!

How to create an unban topic (ban appeal/protest)

First of all you can check your ban at our bans page if you're banned on a Source-engine server (MTA and Minecraft bans aren't on that list). You can read the reason and can see who banned you. If you're banned on a non-Source-engine server. Just create a topic and tell us why you've been possibly banned.

Don't forget to put the following things in your ban appeal:

1. Your ingame name

2. Date of your ban

3. What game/server are you banned from

4. Who banned you (only if you know who)

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why)

6. Reason why we should unban you

How to create a ban topic (ban submission)

1. Name of the person (exact username) who should be banned

2. What server

3. Reason why he/she should be banned

Only involved members are allowed to reply!

My name is MRSPECTACULAR and I'm kind of a big deal.

1/29/2012....or 1/30/2012(netherlands etc.)

I am banned from minecraft.nl.

I am not 100% sure who banned me so I don't want to accuse.

I was banned because Vik Master posted a video and said I was "reconnecting".

Reason why I should be unbanned: Well, first of all, every other server can't handle my awesomeness or my game play. But seriously, this is the only good server I have found. When this sever went down before New Years, I spent hours finding other servers. Good servers I found: 0. My point is, this is the only good server. Also, recently on the server I was starting a building project that involved building bridges, which would connect people so they could commute quickly instead of struggling to climb up mountains, therefore falling to their death pointlessly, or running out of food. I was trying to make the bridges accessible to other players as well. Those players include those of the faction Thunder, the players Rucsan, madingjeisen, megabananabandit, and more in my faction (those were players who commented on it or used it to move around the map with more ease). I plan on continuing this project, connecting people who are far away. Now I'm not saying it will be a bridge across the whole map, but you get the point. It saves time for other players, making their experience on the server much better. As well, recently I would find people on dynmap and go to them, only to find they were just starting out. Not wanting to ruin their experience, I didn't kill them. example is doodler427. Instead, I asked him/her if they wanted to join and was nice. Because what is the point of killing people who you would get nothing from? Or killing someone just to kill them.

I do apologize for my earlier posts as well. I feel like I was making the minecraft.nl community better.

I've unbanned you for now. Just don't combat log, it pisses people off.

He doesn't just disconnect and reconnect manually. When he disconnects it INSTANTLY reconnects him and teleports him home, even though enemies are within 32 blocks area. The reason of his ban shouldn't be based on combatlogging but using 3rd party programs................................

I don't understand this unban.

You should have checked the video before unbanning him..........

Edited by ruCsan

He doesn't just disconnect and reconnect manually. When he disconnects it INSTANTLY reconnects him and teleports him home, even though enemies are within 32 blocks area. The reason of his ban shouldn't be based on combatlogging but using 3rd party programs................................

I don't understand this unban.

You should have checked the video before unbanning him..........

Yup he's right, not only does he combatlogg so bad he even uses a plug-in that teleports him to his base when he reconnects.

I honestly this is worth a permabann cause this is almost as bad as flyhacking.

But Clavus mrspec didn't combad logged, he reconnected 2 time's what isn't normal because when he logged in again he was @SPAWN!!!

Here you got the video again!:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=NL#/watch?v=FE95VHPgA94

Please ban him again.

No clue how you managed to mess that up, but here is the correct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE95VHPgA94

But Clavus mrspec didn't combad logged, he reconnected 2 time's what isn't normal because when he logged in again he was @SPAWN!!!

Here you got the video again!:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=NL#/watch?v=FE95VHPgA94

Please ban him again.

No clue how you managed to mess that up, but here is the correct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE95VHPgA94

Thanks. I posted it on my ipad and its a "mobile device" than on youtube so it was a little bit a different link.

Al right, banned again until further explanation by the defendant.

judge.jpg

Why explanation? he was just hacking :mellow: .

Edited by NL Minecrafter

Okay, well, since I am still trying to prove myself against the same evidence, I am not sure what to say. But, as you see what stardude had said, it happens.

If I am not unbanned, this was a fun server and will be my last. Thanks Clavus.

P.S.

Vik Master, hypocrites are just annoying. Don't post on me when you technically do the same thing. It doesn't make sense, especially when I am destroying you with my fire aspect II sword, how you were still alive, let alone me trapping you in a concealed place with water inside as well.

Thanks.

Guys I don't hack and this happened to me earlier in the week.

I got stuck in a block and I started to take damage so I logged out.

I logged back in and I was at spawn. Explain?

Because he got stuck in a block right? Because this is the first time it happens to him right?

Okay, well, since I am still trying to prove myself against the same evidence, I am not sure what to say. But, as you see what stardude had said, it happens.

P.S.

Vik Master, hypocrites are just annoying. Don't post on me when you technically do the same thing. It doesn't make sense, especially when I am destroying you with my fire aspect II sword, how you were still alive, let alone me trapping you in a concealed place with water inside as well.

Thanks.

P.S.

Thanks.

WAS fun being immortal I see. See you m8 hf and gg.

Guys I don't hack and this happened to me earlier in the week.

I got stuck in a block and I started to take damage so I logged out.

I logged back in and I was at spawn. Explain?

But that was one time! And he did more than 2 times but he wasn't in a block. And when you did it, it was probable not that you logged out and logged back INSTANTLY!