Mr. Green Gaming

What's everyone's most feared faction on the server?

ahhh_Creeper

Feared?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who's you most feared?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Defeated ? You guys only claimed us over, we made the mistake by kicking several people , and our power was too low to keep the land, you guys didn't do anything, it whas all our own mistake, anyone could have claimed us over, if xDerpina didn't scream that we could be claimed on skype we would still be alive this very moment.

I dont know but we defeated Realism, knites, Daltons, SPQR(almost) and Nyansaints. Sorry that i say this, but we are tha bomb! :rolleyes:

You say you defeated SPQR and knites? Not to be rude but they are REALLY shit. That's like me boasting that we destroyed CASP. :D

You never defeated CASP and those factions are factions with many resources and other stuff. And CASP is one of the best factions. The only reason why they are weak now is because they didnt duped like you guys did+half of their faction isnt there anymore.

Edited by oogappeltje

*one

well technically we did. They didn't come on for ages so lost power, then we claimed their end portal and land. Meaning we got their stuff, according to Wessel, claiming someone's base and getting their stuff means they are defeated, plus when they got back on they disbanded after seeing we claimed their land.

If you don't believe we claimed their portal and land, explain this, where did all them ender pearls come from in the 'thank you to all the raided factions' thread we created a couple of maps back?

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov

I dont know but we defeated Realism, knites, Daltons, SPQR(almost) and Nyansaints. Sorry that i say this, but we are tha bomb! :rolleyes:

You say you defeated SPQR and knites? Not to be rude but they are REALLY shit. That's like me boasting that we destroyed CASP. :D

You never defeated CASP and those factions are factions with many resources and other stuff. And CASP is on of the best factions. The only thung why there weak now is because they didnt duped like you guys did+half of their faction isnt there anymore.

Saying CASP are bad was a joke. But we did claim their end portal after breaking into their base. Also, having resources doesn't make you good. Take you for example. Also, I don't even think there is a way to dupe anymore (correct me if I'm wrong) and why has this turned into me defending our faction? Oh yeah, maybe it's because you cannot come up with a valid argument to defend your case.

*one

well technically we did. They didn't come on for ages so lost power, then we claimed their end portal and land. Meaning we got their stuff, according to Wessel, claiming someone's base and getting their stuff means they are defeated, plus when they got back on they disbanded after seeing we claimed their land.

If you don't believe we claimed their portal and land, explain this, where did all them ender pearls come from in the 'thank you to all the raided factions' thread we created a couple of maps back?

He edited his post to correct his spelling lulz

You never defeated CASP and those factions are factions with many resources and other stuff. And CASP is on of the best factions. The only thung why there weak now is because they didnt duped like you guys did+half of their faction isnt there anymore.

Saying CASP are bad was a joke. But we did claim their end portal after breaking into their base. Also, having resources doesn't make you good. Take you for example. Also, I don't even think there is a way to dupe anymore (correct me if I'm wrong) and why has this turned into me defending our faction? Oh yeah, maybe it's because you cannot come up with a valid argument to defend your case.

Lol, we claimed spqr their end portal. When did you say that CASP was bad? I mean at the begin of the server there was a way to dupe and Daltons got banned for it! And Brant if i were you, i should not call us 'people that have lots of resources and that makes them pro'. We dominate this server with discord and if you didnt know that..... Just go f**k yourself then! If we want to destroy your faction we would love to do that! And my arguments are true and yours are INVALID. By the way why the f**k did you came into this conservation with me and nl minecraftdumbass?

Edited by oogappeltje