Mr. Green Gaming

What's everyone's most feared faction on the server?

ahhh_Creeper

Feared?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who's you most feared?

This shit is so out to date =3

Half of the factions listed are DEAD.

Blackbird and Discord are ruling the server now,

if you think different you should just pvp against us instead of calling us pussies for no good reason ..

For real? You guys are owned by us Rangers, you've never ever beat us once or even attempted to raid us.

you're never online and awesomeo is my friend :3

that's a terrible excuse, i've seen them online a few times when you guys have been on. Plus if anyone is running the server it sure as hell isn't Discord.

More like Rangers and Blackbird. Sure Rangers aren't online a ton but when they are they hardly ever die and never get raided. i have only ever seen them die once and that was at the hands of the mighty Bongo_Ben (he only killed awesomeo though) Corby then ruined us.

I don't attack rangers cause awesomeo is my friend and I haven't seen corby close enough to do pvp ..

again, a retarded thing to say. If people only PvPed when they see people close enough there would be no fights.

You can always go and attack Corby, which is kind of the point of PvP (attacking people (not just Corby :P), but you won't because like Brant said he will kill you.

if you think different you should just pvp against us instead of calling us pussies for no good reason ..

For real? You guys are owned by us Rangers, you've never ever beat us once or even attempted to raid us.

that's a terrible excuse, i've seen them online a few times when you guys have been on. Plus if anyone is running the server it sure as hell isn't Discord.

More like Rangers and Blackbird. Sure Rangers aren't online a ton but when they are they hardly ever die and never get raided. i have only ever seen them die once and that was at the hands of the mighty Bongo_Ben (he only killed awesomeo though) Corby then ruined us.

I don't attack rangers cause awesomeo is my friend and I haven't seen corby close enough to do pvp ..

again, a retarded thing to say. If people only PvPed when they see people close enough there would be no fights.

You can always go and attack Corby, which is kind of the point of PvP (attacking people (not just Corby :P), but you won't because like Brant said he will kill you.

Seriously... arguing over a voxel animated game is like having a full blown conversation with a brick wall. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE!.

Seriously... arguing over a voxel animated game is like having a full blown conversation with a brick wall. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE!.

I agree, it would be very hard to have a conversation with a brick wall seeing as though a brick wall can't speak.

As for getting you nowhere, i beg to differ, you will know your going crazy as will bystanders.

Sure Rangers aren't online a ton but when they are they hardly ever die and never get raided. i have only ever seen them die once and that was at the hands of the mighty Bongo_Ben (he only killed awesomeo though)

The fearsome Bongo_Ben did indeed pwn me off the edge of your base. I think I've died about 4 times on this map at the hands of others. Two were at the death of Left4Green when we had iron gear. The third was at the hands of Zombitch et al., in that giant ass crater during the lag-spawn-battle-fuck of March. The fourth is the one bomb K.O from Ben.

I don't even use potions for offense. I use speed potions to get to spawn and take the teleporters, instant health and fire resistance. People sit and tell me I hack because they're shitty poison splashes only take off a half heart a time or their splash damage plain miss from lag. I used to use potions, but the lag makes them ineffective in anything but >30/125 conditions.

I only really know of one faction I've been in combat with that seemed to know what they were doing. And that's LRG. It was 4 on 1 so butt rape-age is to be expected. But they at least seemed to know what they were doing in terms of tactics.

I wont sit and spell it out, but my system for having the edge on people in battle is stupidly simple. The /chest perk is an absolute godsend as well. Just revise your tactics, stop wasting resources on shitty splash potions (I've actually had people using splash healing potions in combat. Healing me to full health when they otherwise would have had a chance of killing me). And maybe you'll stand a chance.

In terms of who's the most feared - It's kind of a moot point. There are so many factions now, from different time zones. I'm sure there are some great American factions I never see or get into battles with just because we're on at different times. Most of the slightly more competent factions have active community members in them though, and are regulars. At the end of the day, the game requires logic, time investment and patience. Skill composes maybe 10% of what actually counts in 90% of battles.

Awesome, since you said a word about splash potions...

Yeah, I remember doing those splash healing potions when L4G existed.

I also remember doing poisons. Sometimes using a poison requires tactical moves. And that's how I usually won combats with splash poisons.

Any way, did you see what do we have in chests at discord? :P

+all the enchanted swords... GOD, its insane!

P.S: still eating my pop corn.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Awesome, since you said a word about splash potions...

Yeah, I remember doing those splash healing potions when L4G existed.

I also remember doing poisons. Sometimes using a poison requires tactical moves. And that's how I usually won combats with splash poisons.

Any way, did you see what do we have in chests at discord? :P

+all the enchanted swords... GOD, its insane!

P.S: still eating my pop corn.

Yup,

since the level of this topic went way down I'm gonna eat some popcorn to, darkness

Edit: This might be interesting for the rangers lovers =>

Edited by Mathijs1996
  • 1 month later...

Looters2 could be feared? ohmy.gif

what

I'm terribly sorry for eating that bacon brain of yours.

"What's everyone's most feared faction on the server?"

I fear Factions with huge amount of members, does anyone else feel the same?

Edited by Guest