Mr. Green Gaming

What's everyone's most feared faction on the server?

ahhh_Creeper

Feared?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who's you most feared?

Mungol.

/thread.

I voted mungol. Oh wait.

mungol

post-6186-0-78188700-1329167823_thumb.jp

These people make me feel like we're being missed.

we miss you mungol i want you guys back!!!!

Mungol in early ranger days for sure, Ornom used to give us hell. Past few maps? No-one... Seeing as Rangers haven't had anyone attempt to attack our base in all 3 maps lol.

its like everybody was using pvp relogging and other glitchy shit to attack and you cant do that to a admin that says that its to sad on this server to play fair

Scourge or Daltons.

Most of the others are big noob faction or hack factions.

hahahahah daltons also hack.

Hahahaha NOT! First of all we don't hack. I am recording a lot on mc.nl so i don't think i would record shit if i was hacking. Tonyhok doesn't hacks too because he records sometimes too. And second thing is that you don't have to say those random things when you first: doesn't have any proof and second is that you are just mad because of killing you.

Daltons.

Scourge or Daltons.

Hahahaha NOT! First of all we don't hack. I am recording a lot on mc.nl so i don't think i would record shit if i was hacking. Tonyhok doesn't hacks too because he records sometimes too. And second thing is that you don't have to say those random things when you first: doesn't have any proof and second is that you are just mad because of killing you.

Daltons.

I don't break the law because I am a police officer.

I don't eat bananas because I'm a banana farmer.

I don't have sex with men because I film men having sex with men.

Scourge or Daltons.

Daltons.

I don't break the law because I am a police officer.

I don't eat bananas because I'm a banana farmer.

I don't have sex with men because I film men having sex with men.

Then you over-watch it?

DISGUSTING!

Any way, back to the point.

All the factions are on quite normal state, but the thing when I see an example of Daltons being attacked all the time, they get problems with their territory as well. It was quite easy to get into your base dudes.

Try to enter L4G base, lol. We have an epic tower :yeah:

And since there are wars between powerful factions we get a current graph: L4G, who attacks weak factions and usually gets a good loot doesnt have any big war with powerful factions, some are even allies.

A really good thing is to stay at your tower and do nothing while powerful factions destroy each other.

>Take popcorn

>Watch the fight

>Have fun

>???

>PROFIT! :D

Edited by Mr. Darkness

All the factions are on quite normal state, but the thing when I see an example of Daltons being attacked all the time, they get problems with their territory as well. It was quite easy to get into your base dudes.

.. blabla ..

Yup daltons got officially destroyed yesterday,

and if I have to be honoust:

They had 3almost broken fire aspects

some broken diamond armour

and some diamonds

They wouldn't keep up for much longer then they did now because of the continious attacks of enemies ;D

Not blabla at all

and some diamonds

They wouldn't keep up for much longer then they did now because of the continious attacks of enemies ;D

I bet that most of non-hacking factions have got broken diamond armor, but do wear it to show that they are kinda hackers :')

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Not blabla at all

and some diamonds

I bet that most of non-hacking factions have got broken diamond armor, but do wear it to show that they are kinda hackers :')

Na, we at scourge have 32 diamond blocks, this doesn't mean we hack, it means we own the hackers (;

.. blabla ..

and some diamonds

Hahaha LOL. Everybody things the same. Guys you can get so easily in our base because it isn't are base anymore we moved on and left some stuff for who wants it. We are hiding now for a while to buid up are faction again (some problems witn aren recruits). But farther we are almost back. And on the new map i will go even better than this time because we made our faction when the map already was like 1/2 months on.

Daltons - Coming Up Again.

.. blabla ..

and some diamonds

Hahaha LOL. Everybody things the same. Guys you can get so easily in our base because it isn't are base anymore we moved on and left some stuff for who wants it. We are hiding now for a while to buid up are faction again (some problems witn aren recruits). But farther we are almost back (?). And on the new map i will go even better than this time because we made our faction when the map already was like 1/2 months on.

Daltons - Coming Fucked Up Again. ( :3 )

K.

ONTOPIC: Math, don't tell me you got all those diamonds from mining. How the heck did you find them in such a big amount :o? Could you share your advice? ;D

Edited by Mr. Darkness