Mr. Green Gaming

What's everyone's most feared faction on the server?

ahhh_Creeper

Feared?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who's you most feared?

*one

well technically we did. They didn't come on for ages so lost power, then we claimed their end portal and land. Meaning we got their stuff, according to Wessel, claiming someone's base and getting their stuff means they are defeated, plus when they got back on they disbanded after seeing we claimed their land.

If you don't believe we claimed their portal and land, explain this, where did all them ender pearls come from in the 'thank you to all the raided factions' thread we created a couple of maps back?

*their

A couple maps ago you were good because you hacked the shit out of people. Now your just a faction with iron armor guys in it, lowl!

*one

well technically we did. They didn't come on for ages so lost power, then we claimed their end portal and land. Meaning we got their stuff, according to Wessel, claiming someone's base and getting their stuff means they are defeated, plus when they got back on they disbanded after seeing we claimed their land.

If you don't believe we claimed their portal and land, explain this, where did all them ender pearls come from in the 'thank you to all the raided factions' thread we created a couple of maps back?

*their

A couple maps ago you were good because you hacked the shit out of people. Now your just a faction with iron armor guys in it, lowl!

Are you fucking retarded? We play in iron armour to give ourself a challenge. Ofc we have dia armour. We got quite a lot. But killing people like you over and over gets boring. Oh and dont try correct people when 1. You can't speak proper English 2. You have no idea wtf your talking about.

*one

*their

Are you fucking retarded? We play in iron armour to give ourself a challenge. Ofc we have dia armour. We got quite a lot. But killing people like you over and over gets boring. Oh and dont try correct people when 1. You can't speak proper English 2. You have no idea wtf your talking about.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, last time I multi killed you guys! On my own! Stop making jokes Brant! And this is not a grammar test, I make mistakes in this textes because its a game forum, not a f**king oxford English test.

You said you killed me over and over and it was getting boring, but you never killed me on this map!!!

Edited by oogappeltje

*one

He edited his post to correct his spelling lulz

Actually I edited my post because before I edited it, this is what it read.

'*one'

Not wanting to double post I edited my original post seeing as though it was the last post so there was no point posting another post to say what I said in my edited original post.

EDIT: << see what I did there? I did it so special people (you) don't come to wrong conclusions.

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov

*one

*their

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, last time I multi killed you guys! On my own! Stop making jokes Brant and this is not a grammar test! I never seen you guys killing me in this map!

Grammar jokes? Multi kills? Where the fuck is this bullshit coming from?

*one

*their

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, last time I multi killed you guys! On my own! Stop making jokes Brant and this is not a grammar test! I never seen you guys killing me in this map!

Grammar jokes? Multi kills? Where the fuck is this bullshit coming from?

You say i talk bullshit. But i give arguments why your thing is bullshit. You cant even make up some arguments, you just say 'what a bullshit you write ooga!' So just shut up and go pown some noobies with lether armor!

Edited by oogappeltje

This shit is so out to date =3

Half of the factions listed are DEAD.

Blackbird and Discord are ruling the server now,

if you think different you should just pvp against us instead of calling us pussies for no good reason ..

I know it is Math, as I explained In a post I did above. Before Ooga decided to have a shit fit about a joke. And I really Cba to argue with someone that is as retarded and as bad at arguing as Ooga.

I dont know but we defeated Realism, knites, Daltons, SPQR(almost) and Nyansaints. Sorry that i say this, but we are tha bomb! :rolleyes:

You say you defeated SPQR and knites? Not to be rude but they are REALLY shit. That's like me boasting that we destroyed CASP. :D

You never defeated CASP and those factions are factions with many resources and other stuff. And CASP is one of the best factions. The only reason why they are weak now is because they didnt duped like you guys did+half of their faction isnt there anymore.

This is the part where you guys should shut up. You guys are still duping these days, duping enderpearls which is possible . (I haven't figured out how yet) and you guys still have about 11 stacks diamond blocks and over 20 stacks nether wart and way more. Also , you guys didn't defeated us, we did that, we kicked members and we didn't have enough power to claim our land. You guys only claimed us over, that's not 'pownage' is it ?

if you think different you should just pvp against us instead of calling us pussies for no good reason ..

For real? You guys are owned by us Rangers, you've never ever beat us once or even attempted to raid us.

For real? You guys are owned by us Rangers, you've never ever beat us once or even attempted to raid us.

True that. I think Corby is the only one that has been in our base.

Tbh I think Minecraft is slowly becoming outdated not that talk.

This is how it happens...

Le bored for 3 months oh I will play Minecraft and take over the server with a power faction. Get bored.... go play ZS or other games that involve concentrated skill.

Then again swearing over a game which involves no skill is hilarious and the banter reminds me of two old ladies fighting over the last loaf of bread in Tesco.

you're never online and awesomeo is my friend :3

that's a terrible excuse, i've seen them online a few times when you guys have been on. Plus if anyone is running the server it sure as hell isn't Discord.

More like Rangers and Blackbird. Sure Rangers aren't online a ton but when they are they hardly ever die and never get raided. i have only ever seen them die once and that was at the hands of the mighty Bongo_Ben (he only killed awesomeo though) Corby then ruined us.

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov

that's a terrible excuse, i've seen them online a few times when you guys have been on. Plus if anyone is running the server it sure as hell isn't Discord.

More like Rangers and Blackbird. Sure Rangers aren't online a ton but when they are they hardly ever die and never get raided. i have only ever seen them die once and that was at the hands of the mighty Bongo_Ben (he only killed awesomeo though) Corby then ruined us.

I don't attack rangers cause awesomeo is my friend and I haven't seen corby close enough to do pvp ..

I don't attack rangers cause awesomeo is my friend and I haven't seen corby close enough to do pvp ..

If sure if you were fight Corby you would get ruined. You suprised us with like 4 of you guys against 2 of us. You took like 3 mins to kill us when you has op swords and potions.

No this topic is like "Minecraft faction trash talk general". If people could keep that to one topic it's fine.

Can't I just make a new topic entirely for that?

Let's not. If you want a new list, just post one. It's not like you need a poll.

131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

Edited by Dr.Minky