Mr. Green Gaming

Forts for sale!

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to buy forts from the faction: Justice?

• Yes, whether they are custom or standard.
    • Only custom
    • Only standard
    • No

Please may I buy one of these nice bungalows?

Requirements

• Wheel chair availabilities, Ramps and a nice paved drive way
  • Rails in the bathroom for easy access out and into the shower
  • 4 bathrooms, especially one in the living room and kitchen
  • 2 bedrooms and a study
  • I want Magnet to come and fit my kitchen I don't trust B&Q
  • Windows... So I can lick them.

That is all :)

P.s I think building the base is the main point of this game to be honest. What else is there to do apart from getting called a pussy for not coming out to PvP with a toddler?

Its for people who dont habve time/dont want to build.

Please may I buy one of these nice bungalows?

Requirements

• Wheel chair availabilities, Ramps and a nice paved drive way
  • Rails in the bathroom for easy access out and into the shower
  • 4 bathrooms, especially one in the living room and kitchen
  • 2 bedrooms and a study
  • I want Magnet to come and fit my kitchen I don't trust B&Q
  • Windows... So I can lick them.

That is all :)

P.s I think building the base is the main point of this game to be honest. What else is there to do apart from getting called a pussy for not coming out to PvP with a toddler?

Its for people who dont habve time/dont want to build.

Don't play Faction wars then...? If they don't have time to build they shouldn't have time to play MC :')

If they are all raiding which is rare without a base which they make as soon as they ' Get onto a new server or just join ' and if you don't want to build don't buy Minecraft :L!!

Ok; example: FACTION has a small base, and can't be arsed to improve it. They are mining or raiding all the time. So, they contact us, and order a better, state-of-the-art fort. We build it, they pay us, everyone's happy! Except Corby, he's never happy. (No offence!)

If they are all raiding which is rare without a base which they make as soon as they ' Get onto a new server or just join ' and if you don't want to build don't buy Minecraft :L!!

Ok; example: FACTION has a small base, and can't be arsed to improve it. They are mining or raiding all the time. So, they contact us, and order a better, state-of-the-art fort. We build it, they pay us, everyone's happy! Except Corby, he's never happy. (No offence!)

Then we go raid you whilst you are out :D Corby isn't happy with people at the minute because no one respects him on the server.

Then we go raid you whilst you are out :D Corby isn't happy with people at the minute because no one respects him on the server.

This is just childinsh... And I respect corby. He's always powning those little noobs :D

Childish? I am just stating that your idea has many flaws and asking for GC or precious things is also stupid. Many people build bases to how they want them. Take Left4Green for example we build bases for fun and also to how we want them we don't want a nasty cobble stone base sitting covered in water with ' State-of-the-art defences and walls :D

Edited by Luke Nukem

Well Mozzie, maybe you should put some examples of forts you can build on your website. Then all these skeptics go like: omg I want one I want a real Mozzie-fort. But they're expensive, so only the rich crafters can afford to buy a real Mozzie-fort. The other poor bastards just have to fend for themselves.

I shall settle with that :D

Well Mozzie, maybe you should put some examples of forts you can build on your website. Then all these skeptics go like: omg I want one I want a real Mozzie-fort. But they're expensive, so only the rich crafters can afford to buy a real Mozzie-fort. The other poor bastards just have to fend for themselves.

You actually read my mind! I'm going to starrt making them tonight (ssp creative mode) If you like post some ideas you would like to see on the site!

On 18-2-2012 at 10:33 PM, Tom Klijbroek said:

Could you make something that looks like a windmill? I'm Dutch after all.

Ill have ago- this map or next? And whats the max you will pay? PLEASE email --- with these details, so i have it on record. thanks!

Edited by Ywa