Mr. Green Gaming

Forts for sale!

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to buy forts from the faction: Justice?

• Yes, whether they are custom or standard.
    • Only custom
    • Only standard
    • No

Hi, I own the faction Justice. Next map we are thinking of being estate agents of sorts, by building forts then selling them on to other factions. A STANDARD fort would be 20x20 blocks, and 8 high. It would be a basic shell, but with floors and stairs, rooms, etc. A CUSTOM one would be designed by you, then emailed to me so I could build it. These could be paid for in diamonds, or even better GreenCoins. Added extras (cost more) could include; TNT defence, lava moat, cactus moat, piston gates.

So you want people to pay you for sucking 90% of the fun out of, and circumventing the original game's only purposes?

Touché.

if they want to. it would save them time, and have does it suck the fun out the game? sorry for grammqr, typing on my phone

On 17-2-2012 at 10:35 PM, Shock120 said:

Harro.

I'd like to order a base with obsidian walls. :lol:

plz vote, and that would take a long time but would be possible"! plz email --- to confirm this. btw this map or next map?

Edited by Ywa
On 17-2-2012 at 10:39 PM, mozzie0610 said:

plz vote, and that would take a long time but would be possible"! plz email --- to confirm this. btw this map or next map?

I was trolling...:huh:

Edited by Guest

Ok. To all: emaill --- to ordwr a fort or get a qoute!

On 17-2-2012 at 10:56 PM, Tom Klijbroek said:

How much for a watercube?

email me with info on watwr cube ive no idwa what it is :-/

Edited by Ywa

I am betting he just looked it up on google. Mozzie I want a 100x100 obsidian cube. And i want it by tomorrow.

Then u betrer get building coz aint building THAT new rule: i dont build obsidian stuff. Deal with it.

I am betting he just looked it up on google. Mozzie I want a 100x100 obsidian cube. And i want it by tomorrow.

Then u betrer get building coz aint building THAT new rule: i dont build obsidian stuff. Deal with it.

Lol. Dude, do you realise that nearly NO ONE is going to pay you diamonds for a stupid fort? Those can be built by users themselves!

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I have published a site for this: www.mcforts.weebly.com

I haven't edited it yet, as my phone lacks flash player :-\ Images of forts 4 sale will be posted here and all orders too please!

Ok then.

I DEMAND a 50x50 castle COMPLETELY made of adminium/bedrock. (will pay well)

It must also have piston gates, chests full of diamond tools/equips and enchanted stuff.

Moreover, I want a pepperoni pizza on the table.

no... am I kidding myself? I'm italian, i can make pizza's better than anyone else! B)

Edited by Quert
On 18-2-2012 at 2:34 PM, Quert said:

Ok then.

I DEMAND a 50x50 castle COMPLETELY made of adminium/bedrock. (will pay well)

It must also have piston gates, chests full of diamond tools/equips and enchanted stuff.

Moreover, I want a pepperoni pizza on the table.

no... am I kidding myseblf? I'm italian, i can make pizza's better than anyone else! B)

Could do cobble but not obby or bedrock sorry.and we wont fill chests. And it will be expesi ve.. Email --- with details

I have published a site for this: www.mcforts.weebly.com

I haven't edited it yet, as my phone lacks flash player :-\ Images of forts 4 sale will be posted here and all orders too please!

oh my, /cringe

I know... Cant change it til later...

Please may I buy one of these nice bungalows?

Requirements

• Wheel chair availabilities, Ramps and a nice paved drive way
  • Rails in the bathroom for easy access out and into the shower
  • 4 bathrooms, especially one in the living room and kitchen
  • 2 bedrooms and a study
  • I want Magnet to come and fit my kitchen I don't trust B&Q
  • Windows... So I can lick them.

That is all :)

P.s I think building the base is the main point of this game to be honest. What else is there to do apart from getting called a pussy for not coming out to PvP with a toddler?