Mr. Green Gaming

Forts for sale!

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to buy forts from the faction: Justice?

• Yes, whether they are custom or standard.
    • Only custom
    • Only standard
    • No

> want to build a castle

> do not have the time to build a castle

> pay someone to build you a castle

> have a castle that you build

P.S are you able to steal water from someones water defense system?

no you cant steal the water, are you sayung you want us to build u a castle?

this is a spectacular idea!

Thankyou!

But seriously, I'd like to order 40 of the basic 20x20x8 forts. I'll give 25% payment upfront, and 75% upon completion.

I would like them along a serially increasing diagonal location starting from x0 y0 increasing in xy+100 for every fort.

Could we do 8 batches of 5? And 25 iron eacj now. So you pay 1 upfront other 4 on completipn

Yeah sure, get started on the first batch I'll be on around 17:00 gmt.

Ok but i cant start at the spawn it will be east of it and each 48 blocks apart. Also can we do 18:00 gmt plz?

Yeah sure, get started on the first batch I'll be on around 17:00 gmt.

Ok but i cant start at the spawn it will be east of it and each 48 blocks apart. Also can we do 18:00 gmt plz?

I do not think this is a joke. If it would be a joke, it would be a good joke, because it created doubt.

If this is not a joke, it's a very cool topic. I love mozzie for what he offers us, and we should feel intimidated and obey his will, for he has offered us his service, and that means he has an advantage to us.

Do not make your conceptions overtake the mysterious world where the truth may be hidden, if the truth is not yet found.

I do not think this is a joke. If it would be a joke, it would be a good joke, because it created doubt.

If this is not a joke, it's a very cool topic. I love mozzie for what he offers us, and we should feel intimidated and obey his will, for he has offered us his service, and that means he has an advantage to us.

Do not make your conceptions overtake the mysterious world where the truth may be hidden, if the truth is not yet found.

Um...thanks?