Mr. Green Gaming

The Anti-Xray Initiative

Clavus

Amount of diamonds / playtime?

Well you got one right. The other is a number generated by a highly sophisticated algorithm I devised in the Mr. Green Laboratory of Cheat Slamming Practices.

Average amount of non-diamond block mined / diamond blocks mined :V?

The first = amount of diamonds mined

The second one = A complicated formula with time and amount of diamonds; if it's higher then (i have no idea, it seems like it has to be higher then 8) 8 you're gonna get banned :pipe:

Well you got one right. The other is a number generated by a highly sophisticated algorithm I devised in the Mr. Green Laboratory of Cheat Slamming Practices.

The second one = A complicated formula with time and amount of diamonds; if it's higher then (i have no idea, it seems like it has to be higher then 8) 8 you're gonna get banned :pipe:

Yeah I figured out what the first one is, the diamonds.

The "Average amount of non-diamond block mined / diamond blocks mined :V?" part is that heebyjeeby magic formula.

Yeah I figured out what the first one is, the diamonds.

The "Average amount of non-diamond block mined / diamond blocks mined :V?" part is that heebyjeeby magic formula.

doesn't matter anyway if it's high you're fucked :V

The numbers are now completely secret until I stop fucking up.

Where are those numbers for than? I not yet hole get how they plugin works.

Keep them secret forever. If they are known then players that have read this will simply go to that threshold and no further. Or bulk it by digging out cobble and then going back to x-raying.

I like how the server is progressing.

I don't get. How do you mean: not going over the threshold. Or bulk it out by digging out cobble and then going back to x-raying.