Mr. Green Gaming

Thank you enemys of Crayola

jgw333

"ZoOoOoMfG! I sToLe A bUnCh oF pOwErFuL sTiCkS!!!1!1!

I'm so cool!!11!11!1one!!1!11"

Yes, we get you hate everything minecraft related because it was cool to do so. You don't need to come to flaunt it in every single thread, we already know your disposition. You could also refer to Clavus' post and Ywa's reputation givings to determinate whether you should continue your inane actions.

Never heard of your faction but I'm sure we'll raid you next map.

Yes, we get you hate everything minecraft related because it was cool to do so. You don't need to come to flaunt it in every single thread(...)

ಠ_ಠ

Typical sign of a failed argument reply. Quote some text and pull a face.

Typical sign of a failed argument reply. Quote some text and pull a face.

Sign of a failed argument reply?

Thought a 'surprised' emote and text in bold , highlighted and at the max size available was supposed to be enough.

In other words, he's simply over exaggerated.

maybe not <10%, but NOT MORE THAN 20% of my posts are minecraft related.

Plus, as I've stated over 9000 times in one of my (minecraft related) posts, I dont hate

everything minecraft related
Unless you consider "Raid" topics "everything that minecraft is about"... but I doubt it, cause that game is about building, too.

and I dont post in

every single thread

about it. Edited by Quert

It is. The server is faction wars. Saying that the stuff should be about building would be like going to ZS thread and telling them that only speaking about sandbox is fine.

Besides, your opinion in minecraft seems to be rather... Biased. I mean, what's with the minecrap minecraft anyways? Are you supposed to be clever? Are you trying to express your opinion? Do you only post to threads about game that you don't play and genuinely don't seem to like just to get attention or what is it?

I don't care about you enlarging parts of people's text or giving us how many percents of your posts are topic-derailing minecraft hate. These threads are allowed, they are integral part of the server and its goals and the goal people playing there aspire to. Your remarks bring no content to these threads, they are not about the subject and they're generally nothing more than empty whining. Do yourself a favour and stop. We come here to discuss and ejoy our games, and you should do the same.

Nevermind.

<_<

just don't say that I always post in every mc topic, saying that i hate everything about it.

Also, let me know one last thing... people automatically get their base as soon as they log in the server?

it magically appears out of nowhere?

I dont need an answer, cause I already know it.

Just to point out that the mc server isnt 100% about raiding.

PS: I'm not even the only one "hating" those topics where players brag about their loot. So I wonder, Baron... Why don't you "give a moral lesson" to them aswell? Hm?

EDIT:

About the reply below (No, dont feel like typing another post or this will be just endless)

There are easier way to say that, EmRA.

Using arguments that aren't even valid isn't the best way...

Also, there were other 4 people who exposed their "hate" (more like: "dontcare"ness)

I only did the same (and I dare you to say that it was to lure attention.)

Edited by Quert