Mr. Green Gaming

Mappers Wanted

Guest AleksCore

You just sent us the same map you made for the Race server.

It won't work just like that. You have an entire opened-city-map. Imagine everybody chasing each other in the whole city lol.

You should obviously have a closed-space map for ManHunt. It simply makes sense.

Sorry, this one gets a No-no

edit:

We're halfway there with the manhunt maps! xD

So far as I understood, I should think of how to limit the space in this city. And then the map will be good. Sorry, the language barrier :(

Hard to imagine a game mode and how it will work

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

You just sent us the same map you made for the Race server.

It won't work just like that. You have an entire opened-city-map. Imagine everybody chasing each other in the whole city lol.

You should obviously have a closed-space map for ManHunt. It simply makes sense.

Sorry, this one gets a No-no

edit:

We're halfway there with the manhunt maps! xD

So far as I understood, I should think of how to limit the space in this city. And then the map will be good. Sorry, the language barrier :(

Hard to imagine a game mode and how it will work

oh, sorry. It was question. Ok. No problem, I will make borders

Edited by AleksCore

The RTF maps have been approved.

The CTF one hasn't. Because the order of the spawnpoints is wrong. If you want to fix it, open the .map first and delete all spawnpoints then load it up in the editor and try again.

Correct order: First spawn in Red-Base. Second in Blue-base.Third in red. Fourth in Blue and so on.

How do you double-check that you did everything alright?

Well, you open up the finished .map in the editor, you click "current element list" and search for the first spawn. Make sure it follows the order. Then click the second. Make sure it follows the order.

That's how I verify the maps! A very good way for you too.

Edited by BinSlayer

Sand Warriors VS X-Paramentals

I don't know about this map... it might either be very fun, but might (more likely) also fail like a race-snail. What do you think?

I'd certainly like to try this out with multiplayer.

-I tried to limit the bike usage by dropping a whole lot of vehicle changes.

-I tried to make it near-impossible to fall off, just in case.

-I tried to have an equally large distance between the spawning points and the sandy part in the middle, because I would like the two teams to meet each other at the sandy part so they can crash into each other. But I have no idea how much I succeeded.

-There are no repairs in the map.

-You gotta figure out the meta.xml yourself, cuz I don't really know what's what.

It's fun to have a challenge, cuz making race maps is a lot easier. :P

MentalWarriors.zip

CTF Island Fight

Two islands connected by a long narrow bridge, which should make pushing people into the water have a whole new definition. Both islands are shielded by fences for the purpose of being destruction derby arenas. Flags are trapped in narrow passages on both of the islands.

Vehiclechanges + repairs/nitros + over 40 spawnpoints.

Enjoy!

CTF-IslandFight.zip

Edited by Bandit

Aleks, your map has been approved. But I changed the red flag with the blue flag because you put the red spawnpoints in the BLUE base!

Yoshi, approved.

Bandit, seems like a nice map. But for some reason the spawnpoints seem weird. They have the same name in the .map file and they can't be loaded correctly for some reason. You don't have to rename them btw. Just let map editor do it.

So if you could redo the spawnpoints that'd be great. And we only need 32 since the server will only hold 32 players.

Make sure you do them in the correct order: first one in red base, second in blue, third in red, fourth in blue!

thanks guys

(updated map counts in main post)

Edited by BinSlayer