Mr. Green Gaming

Mappers Wanted

Weird, I actually used the correct flags.

Im not sure but I think your using an outdated editor. (considering your meta and map file are quite different then the ones in my maps)

Maybe you're right.

I used the oooold MTA Race Editor from 2008 to make the map (can't get used to the new editor), used this "Map Updater" to convert them to a compatible map for MTA 1.3 and finally edit the .xml file to upload.

idNQMdL2SKep9.png

All maps have been uploaded so far.

Thanks.

sorry it took a little while but I had college admission exams :D

keep up the good work people, server's looking nice with so many new maps

Although I have 1 request: No bikes in future ManHunt maps please :) (not motorbikes, just bikes)

Edited by BinSlayer

Made another RTF map on the big container ship.

I also have some good ideas for gametypes for the server.

Like "Survival mode", 1 or more players have a vehicle with a weapon (rhino, hunter, rc baron,..) in a small unescapable area. The "hunters" have to shoot all the other players with normal vehicles, the person who survives the longest wins. So basically when you die..you don't respawn.

Also, destruction derby mode why not..?

Another idea, "Deliver the Package", two (or more) teams have to battle to take a package and deliver it to a certain delivery point. Here players can shoot like in Manhunt mode. The package is somewhere that is a certain distance from the teams, they have to go there as fast as they can. When the person who has the package dies, the package is dropped and ready to be picked up by someone else to deliver it and that team wins.

rtf-ship.zip