Mr. Green Gaming

Mappers Wanted

New plans for new gamemode:

After many considerations and seeing how succesful the map in cause is, we've decided what our next gamemode will be and we hope that the idea will suit everyone :')

NEVER THE SAME

Basically, race maps with checkpoints around San Andreas and a vehicle randomizer for each checkpoints!

What do you guys think?

But if we'll go through with this, we need maps for it. There will be the official map + others for more diversity. So we need to put to work everyone's creativity!

How To Make A NTS-Map.

1. Make a race map like any other. But, our randomizer will need to know if it needs to choose a plane, a boat or a car.

As a result, I'm thinking that checkpoints need to be created carefully. Such as: Blue checkpoints means a random car. Red checkpoints means a random plane and Green checkpoints means a random boat. Simple as that. Just make sure you get the colors right. That's it.

2. Don't change vehicles via checkpoints. (Server Script will do that)

3. Save the map, open it and @ meta.xml , replace the gamemodes tag 'race' with 'nts' .

4. The meta.xml and the .map file go in a .zip archive which you can then upload in a Forum Attachment in posts here.

5. Try to stick to San Andreas maps for now (like original Never The Same). Make sure your map has a few curbs and isn't a short map. You should add as many checkpoints as possible as that is what makes this gamemode fun. The checkpoints should also have a proper distance between each other so that you can drive a while with your randomly selected vehicle. (just like the original NTS map by me)

6. Don't add any scripts that interfere with changing cars.

7. 32 unique spawnpoints required. (unique = not in the same place/space)

Careful with setting the checkpoints color.

Blue = 0, 0, 255 (RGB COLORS)

Red = 255, 0, 0

Green = 0, 255, 0

EACH checkpoint needs to be COLORED accordingly.

NO other color is accepeted except for those!

----------------------------------------

We'll add the gamemode in the server once we get enough maps.

We're hoping it will help make the MIX server a successful server and attract more people.

edit: other stuff I forgot to mention: It would be best if the first few checkpoints were big. I mean the size should be like more than 5(even 5). It will help with avoiding startup fuckups a little.

Edited by BinSlayer

New plans for new gamemode:

After many considerations and seeing how succesful the map in cause is, we've decided what our next gamemode will be and we hope that the idea will suit everyone :')

NEVER THE SAME

Basically, race maps with checkpoints around San Andreas and a vehicle randomizer for each checkpoints!

What do you guys think?

But if we'll go through with this, we need maps for it. There will be the official map + others for more diversity. So we need to put to work everyone's creativity!

How To Make A NTS-Map.

1. Make a race map like any other. But, our randomizer will need to know if it needs to choose a plane, a boat or a car.

As a result, I'm thinking that checkpoints need to be created carefully. Such as: Blue checkpoints means a random car. Red checkpoints means a random plane and Green checkpoints means a random boat. Simple as that. Just make sure you get the colors right. That's it.

2. Don't change vehicles via checkpoints. (Server Script will do that)

3. Save the map, open it and @ meta.xml , replace the gamemodes tag 'race' with 'nts' .

4. The meta.xml and the .map file go in a .zip archive which you can then upload in a Forum Attachment in posts here.

5. Try to stick to San Andreas maps for now (like original Never The Same). Make sure your map has a few curbs and isn't a short map. You should add as many checkpoints as possible as that is what makes this gamemode fun. The checkpoints should also have a proper distance between each other so that you can drive a while with your randomly selected vehicle. (just like the original NTS map by me)

6. Don't add any scripts that interfere with changing cars.

Careful with setting the checkpoints color.

Blue = 0, 0, 255 (RGB COLORS)

Red = 255, 0, 0

Green = 0, 255, 0

EACH checkpoint needs to be COLORED accordingly.

NO other color is accepeted except for those!

----------------------------------------

We'll add the gamemode in the server once we get enough maps.

We're hoping it will help make the MIX server a successful server and attract more people.

Very nice idea man! I will make some NTS maps ASAP

all nts maps accepted so far.

We've got 3 right now. I think we can launch the gamemode when there are more than 15 or so

No reason to have GM as the max players is 32.

Any MTA map should be capable of handling 32 players without gm

Edited by BinSlayer

What about you transport the original Never The Same from the Race server to The Second Server. We won't have to worry about getting players for The Second Server anymore, and the n00bs will leave the Race Server as well, leaving only the players there that actually want to race.

What about you transport the original Never The Same from the Race server to The Second Server. We won't have to worry about getting players for The Second Server anymore, and the n00bs will leave the Race Server as well, leaving only the players there that actually want to race.

YOSHI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? WE WERE ALL VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOUNGMAN??

Edited by terminator

YOSHI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? WE WERE ALL VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOUNGMAN??

I was celebrating Halloween in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pg18bJt-A

I was wondering where THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS!

I was celebrating Halloween in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pg18bJt-A

I was wondering where THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS!

DAMN YOSHI Y U NO TAKE ME WIF U!?!?

both rtf maps were accepted but Haig, your surprise wasn't working well so I removed it. Sorry, but very nice rtf.

NTS map has been accepted

Keep em coming

We now have 9 NTS maps.

k thanks bin, can you give us a count on the amount of maps per gametype?