Mr. Green Gaming

Frizzy's Administrator Application

Gameserver: Infected Wars Downfall (Garrysmod)

Country of origin: England

Link to Steam Community profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heytherecorn

Minecraft name: Cornarias (I am doing this simply to cover my bases, as I do have Minecraft.)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Hey, my name's Matthew. I enjoy gaming a huge amounts, right up there with SCUBA diving. In fact, way back when, I would play pretty much nothing but Infected Wars. When the server went down two years ago I was seriously sad. Now that it's back up, however, I want to do my part in helping.

In the last few years I have administrated a number of servers. From small time DarkRP servers to SLAgaming, one of the biggest TTT servers at the time. Even now I help in administrating an upcoming basewars server and do a large amount of work for an RP server that a friend of mine owns. Along with that I have quite a bit of Admin time in Team Fortress 2 on a (now gone) server as well as some, though minor, administration time in Minecraft.

As an Admin I do my best to be reasonable and have, in many cases, ended arguments between players and admins so that we may find a reasonable solution. When taking a situation into account I try to alienate my own emotions, even if I was on the receiving end of the abuse. If I'm to be honest I do take a very strong stance against hackers. If I have very strong evidence that someone is hacking I will permanently ban them (after my time administrating different servers I have learned that prop killers, deathmatchers, and hackers will not change their ways no matter how long the ban time).

During the time the original Infected Wars was running I found myself on the IRC chat very often, the same will be true of the IRC in the new Infected Wars. The forums, however, I am new to. But unlike before I have stronger views on Infected Wars and its balance. Therefore you may see me posting soon about things I consider an issue.

I know you'll consider my administrator application fairly, but can only hope I succeed.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my application! :D

I am hereby withdrawing this admin application, as the server has unfortunately seen a drastic drop in player base.

Edited by Frizzy
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why would anyone be bothered about their post count? It keeps the topic bumped so people have a chance to read the applicant's application and is generally a nice thing to do. Especially if the applicant is someone you talk to.

Frizzy's withdrew his application:

I am hereby withdrawing this application. I am no longer suited to being an administrator of the server due to a lack of playtime.

But you can wish him luck on his current admin app for the Minecraft server here.

Edited by awesomeo_5000
  • 1 month later...