Mr. Green Gaming

Guerilla Faction Wars

Clavus

Because that's still an option.

Anyway, I've disabled the /drop <green coins> command since it was used to dupe Ender Pearls. Problem is I can't fix it as is, since Minecraft doesn't have a system in place to properly track ItemStacks.

Rewrote my Green-Coins plugin. All database calls are now asynchronous meaning they no longer freeze up the main server thread when the database connection is being funny. That should stop those random 5 second freezes the server had from time to time.

The code is now a huge mess and can only be maintained by me :V

Rewrote my Green-Coins plugin. All database calls are now asynchronous meaning they no longer freeze up the main server thread when the database connection is being funny. That should stop those random 5 second freezes the server had from time to time.

The code is now a huge mess and can only be maintained by me :V

:wub:

Opinions so far on Guerilla Faction Wars? Seems to refresh the concept a bit. People leave their base a lot more and PvP has become more interesting since potions and enchantments aren't abundant. I might try other Faction Wars variants in the future.

Opinions so far on Guerilla Faction Wars? Seems to refresh the concept a bit. People leave their base a lot more and PvP has become more interesting since potions and enchantments aren't abundant. I might try other Faction Wars variants in the future.

In my opinion it's a LOT better than it used to be because now you can't get high enchantments so that means the now to win a PvP match you need skill not enchantments. Most of the good factions are now bad because they lost their enchants. I think faction wars should stay as it is. :)

Anyway, I've disabled the /drop <green coins> command since it was used to dupe Ender Pearls. Problem is I can't fix it as is, since Minecraft doesn't have a system in place to properly track ItemStacks.

ok not sure if this would work to fix the dupe problem but maybe... instead of representing green coins with an ender pearl you could use a cheap useless block like dirt so that if someone wants to dupe then all they get is a dirt block instead of an ender pearl. hope this helps

ok not sure if this would work to fix the dupe problem but maybe... instead of representing green coins with an ender pearl you could use a cheap useless block like dirt so that if someone wants to dupe then all they get is a dirt block instead of an ender pearl. hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...