Mr. Green Gaming

Killing Floor

Well um i heard this game is going to be amazing from many people, its going to be like L4D although more violent and 6 players instead of 4, its supposed to have many weapons, slowmotion effects, bosses, Perks, Level editors.... Lemme just copy it from steam here.

Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens

Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities (I thought this was the coolest one)

Over 40 Steam Achievements, including

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really really cant wait for this to come out, its coming out in 2 days 22 hours.

Its like L4D but more than twice the weapons they added 3 more zombies and the regular zombies can pick up melee weapons. Also found out that there are 6 perks support, sniper, health, fire?, and two others i dont know that you can unlock with achievements you get from playing.....AWESOME!

bah i need money to buy such games, and as a student i typicaly have none :<

Buuuutttt, its mah birthday in june :D

which means:

a ) Driving Lesons

b ) Money

c ) A Possible Laptop

but back on topic, i might watch the trailer to see what all the fuss youre making is about

Edited by ERROR 401

ITS COMING OUT TOMMORROW.......Hasnt even came out yet and its the top seller in all of steam....more people bought this then L4D and it hasnt even came out yet!!

Anyways ITS TOMMORROW!!!......almost like saying your going to be set free from prison tommorrow ITS THAT EXCITING!!

Im gonna play with sneed and probably ni pah.....We need more we got room for 3!!

6 player COOP!!!!

Im gonna play with sneed and probably ni pah.....We need more we got room for 3!!

6 player COOP!!!!

It's more like 6 players walking around shooting stuff without actually helping each other.

Don't think this will be that great, but oh well, let's wait for the first reviews.

6 player COOP!!!!

It's more like 6 players walking around shooting stuff without actually helping each other.

Don't think this will be that great, but oh well, let's wait for the first reviews.

Yeah I get the impression its mindless shooting & less tactical than Left 4 Dead... Still not hugely sold on this game.

If you want more than 4 player co-op, wasn't there a mod for Left 4 Dead that allows you up to 12 humans at a time??

6 player COOP!!!!

Yeah I get the impression its mindless shooting & less tactical than Left 4 Dead... Still not hugely sold on this game.

If you want more than 4 player co-op, wasn't there a mod for Left 4 Dead that allows you up to 12 humans at a time??

More like an exploit.

Nope sorry mate, its less when you pre order it, but it still costs money.

Also it was supposed to come out 4 hours ago.... its stuck on one hour....still waiting, it better come out later today or i will cry myself to sleep.

EDIT: It came out today, this is way better than L4D, you can upgrade each class you pick. I became a level 2 sharp shooter. I get faster reload, more damage, less recoil, more damage if i hit the head, and a discount on buying Crossbows, Rifles, And Handcannons. :D also after each round you get a certain time limit to go to a trader somewhere on the map to buy and sell weapons. Your class can buy any weapon although its smarter to buy weapons that fit your class.

Seriously graphics are great, coop is great(not as strategic as L4D but there are more players), a lot of different types of specimens, more weapons, classes(able to level up and gain more abilites), Traders built into the map when the round is over to buy and sell weapons based off of what you killed and how many of whatever you killed.

Get the game and you will be happy... :D some say they can outsmart me...maybe...maybe... but i've yet to meet one who can outsmart me...ARUAHHHH CRY SOME MORE!!!!!!

Well well i just played one level and it's good ! crossbow is the shit :D

i put the graph to max and it looks nice.

The game is hard on advanced difficulty and you must cover any front with your partners.

The slowmo is awesome when you blow up the head of the ennemies :D

The xp system is like the xp system of morrowind : the more you kill , the more you get accuracy , the more you heal , the more the heal is better and faster etc...

You can wield doors :D.

sorry my english is bad i'll write a real better review .

I just watched a few videos and i have to agree with the majority of comments. . . it looks shit.

Theres way too many things on the HUD, the voice acting is bad, one of the machine gun thingies has an iron sight thing that looks like it was put on using MS Paint, overall it just looks badly made and boring.

By the sounds of it, too much was put into leveling up and upgrading than into actual gameplay.