Mr. Green Gaming

Killing Floor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope sorry mate, its less when you pre order it, but it still costs money.

Also it was supposed to come out 4 hours ago.... its stuck on one hour....still waiting, it better come out later today or i will cry myself to sleep.

EDIT: It came out today, this is way better than L4D, you can upgrade each class you pick. I became a level 2 sharp shooter. I get faster reload, more damage, less recoil, more damage if i hit the head, and a discount on buying Crossbows, Rifles, And Handcannons. :D also after each round you get a certain time limit to go to a trader somewhere on the map to buy and sell weapons. Your class can buy any weapon although its smarter to buy weapons that fit your class.

Seriously graphics are great, coop is great(not as strategic as L4D but there are more players), a lot of different types of specimens, more weapons, classes(able to level up and gain more abilites), Traders built into the map when the round is over to buy and sell weapons based off of what you killed and how many of whatever you killed.

Get the game and you will be happy... :D some say they can outsmart me...maybe...maybe... but i've yet to meet one who can outsmart me...ARUAHHHH CRY SOME MORE!!!!!!

Fact: just because it blows out more content doesn't make it better than L4D.

Fact: just because it blows out more content doesn't make it better than L4D.

Indeed.

Also, from what ive seen, Killing Floor doesnt neccesarily require teammates like L4D does - they help you survive but you can still have a go without them.

And it also doesnt look as exciting as L4D - its always fun in versus to just make it to the safe room with everyones health really low after a tank battle, or for your team to kill the survivors after someone does a good distraction atatck.

KF just looks like shoot shoot take a break shoot shoot.

Repetitive.

I generally buy games based on:

a ) How immersive they are

B ) What sort of multiplayer option it comes with

c ) If the characters have some sort of depth to them

But that's just me, so I think that I'll be giving this game a miss tbh.

I'd rather get L4D, which I still haven't gotten

:V

Edited by ERROR 401

The objectives : survive to many waves of monsters and kill the boss in the end. After a wave you must run to the trader to buy new weapon , get ammo and other things.

The game is epic on suicidal difficultie 200 monsters who can kill you fast come in any direction, so with your team you start to retreat in a house and start welding doors. They start to attack the door and when the broke it ... FIRRRRRRRRRRE :lol:

In my opinion it's a little good game , fun and perfect to play with friends for a long round .

I played the standalone version (cause i don't have money to buy it) with my friends, on normal difficulty and the maximum wave i've reached is 7 :/ ... It's pretty fun. The xp and level system is nice .. Hmm.. I can't say more now, because i am barely scratching the surface of the game ..

The only thing i cant stand is that the final boss is the equivalent to i would say about 15 flesh pounders

Terms so everyone understands Flesh pounders are like fucking beasts that rampage liek they are a monster truck ramming everyone in its path then stabbing and smahing you to death its just like a tank from L4D but with less health.

the final boss has one arm that punches you really far and does a shit load of damage, he has the ability to go three times your speed if you piss him off, he can go invisible, he has a rocket launcher/Gatling gun, can summon lesser creatures..... im telling you even with a crap load of stratergy its hard to beat him.

EDIT: LOL just went into a server with 72/100 people in it, i have no idea how they did it but they did. Its pretty laggy but people running everywhere and the monsters are 30 times harder, the boss was dead in two seconds though everyone ni the game sjhooting at him at once LOL.

I absolutely love this game. :D