Mr. Green Gaming

Killing Floor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best is playing suicidal with 128 players, it takes about 2 people to take down a simple little clot and there is over 700 zombies, the absolute funniest moment is when its 128 peopel versus a super boss about 2/3's of the population will die if not all, but he just shoots a rocket into a crowd and it kills about 10 people, i laugh so hard. when he smacks someone with his arm its an instant killand the body goes flying across the map.

although with that many people expect lag, and dont expect to go in the shop any time soon.

• 4 months later...

Since it's free weekend, I downloaded and played it today. But just like with Red Orchestra (also developed by Tripwire), the server browser sucks compared to Valve games. It's too slow, and hard to find good servers. If it weren't for that, I'd buy the game, but since I almost never play Red Orchestra, because of the same 'frustrations', I won't buy it. And also because of L4D2, which looks cooler and more fun to play.

Since it's free weekend, I downloaded and played it today. But just like with Red Orchestra (also developed by Tripwire), the server browser sucks compared to Valve games. It's too slow, and hard to find good servers. If it weren't for that, I'd buy the game, but since I almost never play Red Orchestra, because of the same 'frustrations', I won't buy it. And also because of L4D2, which looks cooler and more fun to play.

Yeah the server part sucks alot, people host their own servers and a high ping follows + lag, also why I wont buy the game.