Mr. Green Gaming

<10 people on at all times

Kodauer

I noticed how most people that are complaining here, because of the lack of players in game, are behaving completly different in game. Today they made an ugly 1x1 water tower and a lava mountain and left some threats near my base like "Stop recording you faggot, we hate you". This made me extremly happy knowing that I'm fulfilling my duty to the community as good as I can. But then I see players complaining on the forums but meanwhile in game, they're calling names, acting like dicks, hacking the shit out of the server, .. It's logic that a noob will leave when he keeps getting killed by a vclipper/forcefielder with full prot IV, you don't need a beautifull spawn, you should just behave yourself and think for a moment why you would stay on the server with dickheads like yourself.

I'm not calling names, because the people that did this know they're pathetic and are a big cause of the player deflux.

I don't honestly give a shit either what any other flamer has to say about it, just reflect your behaviour on yourself and then go cry in a corner because of self-pity.

Edited by Mathijs1996

I saw this and I LAUGHED MY SOCKS OFF.

Math you say you're doing the server such a favor. You commit exactly what you described as what scares players away. You have dynmap cloaking abilities, which is the MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD. So, when someone thinks they are safe on dynmap they see you out of nowhere and you bash their brains in (you are Turbokiddie). No one likes you as far as I know in game.

I honestly think you only play to run around and try to get people banned. What up with that man?

Also, on this server there are no 'middle class factions', cause the only way to win in a fight is to have prot 4 armor and for a lot of people hacks. So the lowly beginner will always get crushed no matter who it is by. So why can't you just cut them some slack?

I remember at the beginning of the map you killed me when I had nothing and I was literally a step out of spawn. That's just mean and it made me sad.

I'm not calling names, because the people that did this know they're pathetic and are a big cause of the player deflux.- Mathjis1996

Ok, especially where he says 'player deflux'.

As far as I know, Math has probably gotten more players banned than anyone else on the entire server. Also, I have never seen him lose, and he's only making people rage out of their minds. So he actually causes a 'deflux' more than anyone else.

Heck, the other day I found a nob's house and it wasn't claimed cause he didn't have three members. But I put a diamond sword in the chest. Sadly, an x rayer like math has probably found it.

Edited by kittycool321

I noticed how most people that are complaining here, because of the lack of players in game, are behaving completly different in game. Today they made an ugly 1x1 water tower and a lava mountain and left some threats near my base like "Stop recording you faggot, we hate you". This made me extremly happy knowing that I'm fulfilling my duty to the community as good as I can. But then I see players complaining on the forums but meanwhile in game, they're calling names, acting like dicks, hacking the shit out of the server, .. It's logic that a noob will leave when he keeps getting killed by a vclipper/forcefielder with full prot IV, you don't need a beautifull spawn, you should just behave yourself and think for a moment why you would stay on the server with dickheads like yourself.

I'm not calling names, because the people that did this know they're pathetic and are a big cause of the player deflux.

I don't honestly give a shit either what any other flamer has to say about it, just reflect your behaviour on yourself and then go cry in a corner because of self-pity.

Well mr wanna be admin, you get everyone banned and refer to maybe a few people being idiots, and now you call everyone on the server a hacking faggot. And I suppose you think you are above all of us? That you are mr perfect minecrafter, lol.

Why would you not support people who tries to ban hackers? :huh:

Why would you want a server with hackers?

The real problem with the server is that there mainly noobs left. Most of the good guys is gone. ( sorry dont wanna offend anyone but theres really no one who wants to fight anymore )

Theres no way to raid without taunting and being mean to players to get em out of there base, which fucking sucks.

There is so much things who could be done to make this server better. But the admins dont ever seem to like my ideas.

Anyways i wont be playing this server anymore. Atleast not for a while.

I think its a shame that the mc server got so screwed, since the community is amazing.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

You have dynmap cloaking abilities, which is the MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

Quit your bitching. Cloaking has been a part of the meta-game for 1,5 years.

You can't blame Mathijs for being smarter than you.

I've said this multiple times but Minecraft has sucked since beta 1.7.3, no way around it.

Ultimately, it was the crits and the enchantments that drove me away. Didn't like the hunger bar or potions but I could deal with them.

At least potions add something to the game unlike enchantments. Enchanting is a gimmick that shouldn't even be in the game.

Also give me back the old bow that I loved.

Did you know you could shoot 2 stacks of arrows almost instantly (something like 0.2 seconds) if you made a macro.

Unfortunately it still did the same damage as shooting one arrow but it was pretty hilarious.

/rant

I saw this and I LAUGHED MY SOCKS OFF.

Math you say you're doing the server such a favor. You commit exactly what you described as what scares players away. You have dynmap cloaking abilities, which is the MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD. So, when someone thinks they are safe on dynmap they see you out of nowhere and you bash their brains in (you are Turbokiddie). No one likes you as far as I know in game.

I honestly think you only play to run around and try to get people banned. What up with that man?

Also, on this server there are no 'middle class factions', cause the only way to win in a fight is to have prot 4 armor and for a lot of people hacks. So the lowly beginner will always get crushed no matter who it is by. So why can't you just cut them some slack?

I remember at the beginning of the map you killed me when I had nothing and I was literally a step out of spawn. That's just mean and it made me sad.

I'm not calling names, because the people that did this know they're pathetic and are a big cause of the player deflux.- Mathjis1996

Ok, especially where he says 'player deflux'.

As far as I know, Math has probably gotten more players banned than anyone else on the entire server. Also, I have never seen him lose, and he's only making people rage out of their minds. So he actually causes a 'deflux' more than anyone else.

Heck, the other day I found a nob's house and it wasn't claimed cause he didn't have three members. But I put a diamond sword in the chest. Sadly, an x rayer like math has probably found it.

You have dynmap cloaking abilities, which is the MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

Quit your bitching. Cloaking has been a part of the meta-game for 1,5 years.

You can't blame Mathijs for being smarter than you.

I've said this multiple times but Minecraft has sucked since beta 1.7.3, no way around it.

Ultimately, it was the crits and the enchantments that drove me away. Didn't like the hunger bar or potions but I could deal with them.

At least potions add something to the game unlike enchantments. Enchanting is a gimmick that shouldn't even be in the game.

Also give me back the old bow that I loved.

Did you know you could shoot 2 stacks of arrows almost instantly (something like 0.2 seconds) if you made a macro.

Unfortunately it still did the same damage as shooting one arrow but it was pretty hilarious.

/rant

I highly appreciate that an even older player than me took my back (kind off), I remember the times that I was a noob and Maffia (later Mungol) scared the shit out of me. At that time, there wasn't even a dynmap, but do you think it's really fair to exclude ambushes from the game ? You could get permanent cloak easily aswell, just go ahead and vote each day for the server, which might increase the players and give you free instant green coins. I don't really care what you guys even say, I know who my friends are and imo they're acting way more adult than anyone of you.

I like how they even start to blame me for recording to much hackers, but hey, if you want a full server with flyhackers, go ahead, leave the server, find another one, I don't give a crap if you have to blame me for recording to much players, that's just silly. I know it is frustrating to get killed as a noob, I've been there, believe me (Thx Mungol :(), but I've caught myself giving crap to noobs and not even paying attention to anyone that has no armor.

I would love to see what would happen if all the old guys came back, yes some of them might be ignorant dickheads, but those were the times when Corby flew about and had some fun with our Scandinavian friends, the days where we all lived in fear because we couldn't check dynmap 24/7. And all this insults/(h)ackusations aren't helping anything, I know it's frustrating getting killed, I thought at first Mungol were a bunch of hackers aswell, but guess what ? There's someone better than you in a bloody game. Learn to live with it.

P.s.

As far as I know, Math has probably gotten more players banned than anyone else on the entire server.

Thx for the compliment mate, that's all I'm going for, getting all the hackers banned and I really like you appreciate how much work and time it took :)

Edited by Mathijs1996

every raid is a waste of time since people know very well if they can't win and just hide in there base. Beside that there's no spawn glitching to provoke a fast fight. We build our base and everyone stopped playing, there's nothing to fight against anyway. I don't know why you just don't make a TP command to some fighting arena.

edit: I also don't understand why you don't give people like mathijs admin to organise some stuff on the server. I know you can't just give anyone admin but what is needed before you trust anyone?

Edited by hulpje

edit: I also don't understand why you don't give people like mathijs admin to organise some stuff on the server. I know you can't just give anyone admin but what is needed before you trust anyone?

Mathijs is a jerk to anyone he deems "lower" than him. He flamed me for no reason randomly in chat. Later, He came to my base one day, and proceeded to flame me more hatefully, just because I wouldn't come out and fight his protection 4 butt. I don't think I even had armor at that point, which I made clear to him. According to Mathijs, if people don't fight him with nothing on, they're a bunch of scared little kids.

I don't give a crap about this flaming/ranting, but personally I think it makes Mathijs a horrible choice for admin. An admin needs to kind/considerate and have unbiased judgement. Sure he might be nice to his 'friends,' but 95% of the players on the server aren't his 'friends.'

I agree with Kitty, I stepped out of spawn at the start of this map, and within 10 seconds, Mathijs kills me. I eventually started up a mini DIRT house as a temporary shelter; I had nothing. He came with a bunch of his buddies, creeper'd into my dirt hut, and stole everything. Yeah it's a raiding server, got it. However, It's completely hypocritical for him to even start to blame other players for turning away our player-base when he's a large factor in it.

I'm glad Mathijs records hackers and attempts to ban them. I don't know why anyone would want a bunch of v-clippers flying around. I do find it funny, however, how he treats himself like an admin.

At the same time, I don't blame people for hacking. What else are they going to do when a bunch of protection 4 guys go slaughter them the second they step out of spawn? As Kitty said, we lack a "Middle Class."

Mathijs is a jerk to anyone he deems "lower" than him. He flamed me for no reason randomly in chat. Later, He came to my base one day, and proceeded to flame me more hatefully, just because I wouldn't come out and fight his protection 4 butt. I don't think I even had armor at that point, which I made clear to him. According to Mathijs, if people don't fight him with nothing on, they're a bunch of scared little kids.

I don't give a crap about this flaming/ranting, but personally I think it makes Mathijs a horrible choice for admin. An admin needs to kind/considerate and have unbiased judgement. Sure he might be nice to his 'friends,' but 95% of the players on the server aren't his 'friends.'

I agree with Kitty, I stepped out of spawn at the start of this map, and within 10 seconds, Mathijs kills me. I eventually started up a mini DIRT house as a temporary shelter; I had nothing. He came with a bunch of his buddies, creeper'd into my dirt hut, and stole everything. Yeah it's a raiding server, got it. However, It's completely hypocritical for him to even start to blame other players for turning away our player-base when he's a large factor in it.

I'm glad Mathijs records hackers and attempts to ban them. I don't know why anyone would want a bunch of v-clippers flying around. I do find it funny, however, how he treats himself like an admin.

At the same time, I don't blame people for hacking. What else are they going to do when a bunch of protection 4 guys go slaughter them the second they step out of spawn? As Kitty said, we lack a "Middle Class."

This. Couldn't have said it better.

i think that mathijs will be a great admin.

and that raiding/killing stuf that is part of faction wars, if you don't like faction wars why are you playing it?

Edited by headcrusherxd

Said it before, might as well say it again. What about removing enchantments on armour and weapons? Or at the very least limiting it to prot/sharpness 1. With the anvil it really isn't a task to get the best possible pvp gear with a little time investment.

What I found fun about the old faction wars was the small gap in the best on the server and the worst in terms of inventory. A player can join and be on the same sort of level as 90% of the server in less than an hour and the rest is just up to tactics and luck. Now it just seems whoever plays the longest or has the biggest exp grinder wins because they have the best gear. That provided a lot of new people to raid on a daily basis and less people quitting when they get destroyed by people they have no possibility of killing.

And although its against the spirit of what faction wars used to be, perhaps in its current state it'd be advantageous to give new players 20 minutes of pvp protection to avoid the general ass-ery reported above. On a managerial side of things, would it be possible to see if Whimplash wanted to have ftp access? At the least he could restart the server in TC absence.

yeah, why not give it a go? limit enchants to a basic enchant table, remove dungeons, strongholds etc to stop ppl from creating mob grinders the easy way.

Id like to try something new, but first, fix the main problem and ENABLE ENDERPEARLS IN ENEMY TERRITORY

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

Said it before, might as well say it again. What about removing enchantments on armour and weapons?

That would be great. Potionspamming would still be possible, but removing the good enchants would at least be way better than it is now and make PvPing against big factions possible without afking for hours to get OP enchants. After all, games are supposed to be played, not afked.

This is the last time I'm going to respond since it has no use anyway, people who like me flame people who hate me and the other way around. But next time I 'flame' you I'll also record the things that happened before that. From the moment I get online I'm getting teased, which is logic, but you don't have to start to complain that I flame, it's faction wars, you can't be friends with everyone or with every staff member of the entire community. You don't have to act pathetic either when you say you get spawnkilled by your enemies from the previous map, if you would see any enemy trying to start off, you would do the same. But I think both me and you agree on this one that the real fresh players are left alone anyway, right? I don't even have protection IV since it's just to much of a pain in the arse to make and I would love to see enchantments be removed from armor and swords (Maybe keep them on tools if that would be possible ?). I could've flaimed/teased you to get out of your base, that's true, but I also remember I went to your base and another member which was extremely friendly was online. In the end I gave him stuff and we had a laugh. It's extremely sad that you think that I would ban 95% of the players on the server, that's not what I want to do, if you go read my application you can see I would only use it for the reason that it's way easier to ban someone right away and therefore preventing him killing massive amounts of fair players. I would love to organize some pvp tournaments every weekend since that's highly requested aswell. I know I can't be friends with everyone just like I wasn't friends with Corby or Awesomeo in the beginning either, since they just powned my ass over and over. But after we all just calmed down, I realised that they're both extremely helpfull and kind persons. And guess what ? I even learned something by accepting them, not all gays are weird. (#CorbyIsGayFanclub)

Edited by Mathijs1996

Said it before, might as well say it again. What about removing enchantments on armour and weapons?

That would be great. Potionspamming would still be possible, but removing the good enchants would at least be way better than it is now and make PvPing against big factions possible without afking for hours to get OP enchants. After all, games are supposed to be played, not afked.

I just realised that removing prot IV would make instant damages OP, since 3 instant damages means an instant death. We really should think this true before adding something which will ruin the game even more, don't get me wrong I would love to see enchants removed, but maybe damage potions should be removed aswell ?

i think that mathijs will be a great admin.

and that raiding/killing stuf that is part of faction wars, if you don't like faction wars why are you playing it?

If you actually read anything I wrote, I indicated I didn't care about Mathijs' flaming/raiding/etc. This, as I said, makes him not eligible for admin, Imo.

This is the last time I'm going to respond since it has no use anyway, people who like me flame people who hate me and the other way around. But next time I 'flame' you I'll also record the things that happened before that. From the moment I get online I'm getting teased, which is logic, but you don't have to start to complain that I flame, it's faction wars, you can't be friends with everyone or with every staff member of the entire community. You don't have to act pathetic either when you say you get spawnkilled by your enemies from the previous map, if you would see any enemy trying to start off, you would do the same. But I think both me and you agree on this one that the real fresh players are left alone anyway, right? I don't even have protection IV since it's just to much of a pain in the arse to make and I would love to see enchantments be removed from armor and swords (Maybe keep them on tools if that would be possible ?). I could've flaimed/teased you to get out of your base, that's true, but I also remember I went to your base and another member which was extremely friendly was online. In the end I gave him stuff and we had a laugh. It's extremely sad that you think that I would ban 95% of the players on the server, that's not what I want to do, if you go read my application you can see I would only use it for the reason that it's way easier to ban someone right away and therefore preventing him killing massive amounts of fair players. I would love to organize some pvp tournaments every weekend since that's highly requested aswell. I know I can't be friends with everyone just like I wasn't friends with Corby or Awesomeo in the beginning either, since they just powned my ass over and over. But after we all just calmed down, I realised that they're both extremely helpfull and kind persons. And guess what ? I even learned something by accepting them, not all gays are weird. (#CorbyIsGayFanclub)

Gurl, I didn't know you last map. So stop making up crap about "previous enemy killing."

Someone from my faction talked with you, in a nice way? Who? I highly doubt that.

I never said anything about you banning 95% of the server. Learn to read English.

Yeah, I read your application. That's great that you want to ban people right away. Like I sad, I support that.