⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

EPIC EFFING RAGE POST

Bunch of dicks telling players they would get good update for once and they go on and tell people its not coming like its some funny joke, this shows exactly the amounts of fucks given by the server coders and some admins and disrespect and the not caring towards zs players.

The new regulars getting there hopes up and you just let them down like you always do when it comes updates, not even speaking about not playing on the server and still thinking you know best. But you wont even see that after regulars leaving and maximum of 8 players on a friday night.

not like any of you would care ofcourse. The fact that fixing a flashlight has to take 2 weeks is disturbing enough. Its like you are to stupid to realize you are stupid, removing normal zombie thats like table tennis without a damn table.

(I had the patience but not after this low bullshit prank)

But anways Im done here Im standing up for my zs friends (most of them are gone guess why)  you wont see me back on here if there are no decent changes made. 

Add your bitching about my post and other well deserved complains towards zs right fucking under me. 

• Greens

The time has come for me to leave the server. If any admins looked to how many hours I have spent they would relise that in this space of time is insane. I feel as gutted as everyone else who playes on a 'DAILY BASIS' I will only check once a day to see if there is an update and iam heading to gamesketch SEE YA......

i still have hope for the server that it can again become great but i am sad to see that this update we were told about could take almost a year, ill stil be comeing onto the forums to check if anything has happened, like responses or updates but this has disheartened me and so until then i will be on darker gaming 

Bunch of dicks telling players they would get good update for once and they go on and tell people its not coming like its some funny joke, this shows exactly the amounts of fucks given by the server coders and some admins and disrespect and the not caring towards zs players.

Wait what?! You really don't realise we're just people too right? We have a life and can't work 24/7 on ZS. You have absolutely no idea how much time it takes to just make an 'update'. And I never promised I would release any update anytime soon. I just keep saying I try to work on it when I have time (which I do on a regular basis).

If you're a pro Lua coder and want to code for free. Please let me know! If not: Stop bitching.

Thanks

Edit: Also, if you don't like the current gamemode. Tell me what's wrong with it and what (minor) changes need to be made according to you. And complaing about "GUNS FOR KILLS" or "RETRO MODE PLEASE" ain't going to work. Actually, I was considering retro mode until some bitches kept requesting the shit like I'm their slave.

Edit 2: I've been running this specific gameserver for over 7 years. It's just stupid to say I don't give a fuck. Considering I even personally work on the gamemode.

Edit 3: Oh. Maybe I do 'give no fuck' about something. And that's regulars. It's not an attack on you guys, but if I would've listended to the regulars the past years Mr. Green would've been dead already. If you want a server that runs ZS 1.05.. Just go to some other community. I ain't stopping you.

Edit 4: Just editing this shit because why the fuck not. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Tits. xoxo Ywa

Atleast dont promise shit that cant be made true, everyone told me that they got promised a good update(not saying it whas you). That got me really mad like its fun to screw with peoples heads like that I lost my respect there for entire zs admin staff since they are admins I figured they would be up to date with the upcoming changes (appearntly not) and still letting someone say that stuff. Its disrespectful towards the players and makes the zs staff look like they have an attitude of who gives flying fuck. This topic isnt for me its for fellow zs players that want this to see the server change, I'm done with it.

Edited by lame shot
Atleast dont promise shit that you cant make true everyone told me that they got promised a good update(not saying it whas you).

I read 'you' and you're saying it's not me?

Again, I want to head a new direction with ZS. During this transition, some shit might not be as intended or as it should be. I even proposed a variant of 'guns for kills' to robbert which I might implement. He was relatively positive about it. Just give me time to work things out. I'm open for change and try to listen to the players. (apart from the bitching)

Also guys: Dropped weapons are highlighted now! (update by Deluvas)

I was going to post something but then I remembered that ZS died for me like 5 years ago so fuck it.

Ywa, I just wanted to say that you lost 90% of old regulars that used to be on the server 24/7.

The new regulars thing is different. They are new and for them ZS was the ZS with Normal zombies and teleporting ethereal zombies, some sort of that. Even newer, actually.

But yeah, speaking of old regulars, it's too late any way.

I don't give a shit on what's going on with ZS any more, just wanted to point that out.

And no, I am not asking for any changes. In my opinion, Returning Retro ZS won't bring the old regulars back any more.

Personally, I'll just stick to Darkest Days which had a great start but requires more players.

P.S: Pufulet has terrible ideas, don't listen to him.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
Ywa, I just wanted to say that you lost 90% of old regulars that used to be on the server 24/7.

Well yeah, they weren't going to stick around forever.

Exactly, it happens to every gamemode and now and then there're a shit ton of rebels that think they can complain to the people who are paying for their enjoyment that they aren't doing their jobs well enough.

If you would all just stop complaining and start realising that the server you play on and enjoy playing on (otherwise you wouldn't be raging on the forums) is being paid by the guys you call retarded or useless. They've also made the server how it currently is and seeing you're still playing it should be something good. When I was a cool rebel, like you guys think you currently are, I made my own server and then quickly realised how much 'effing' work it takes to keep the server updated and this with a mc server where you don't need to code anything. Don't forget the monthly server costs aswell.

If you would now all calm down your horses and ask things on a way an adult would ask it, it could be considered. Otherwise you can kindly make your own server and get your own Lua coders.

Edited by Mathijs1996

no wonder many regulars might be mad since many of them have been donating to the server they liked to play and some of them still would if they enjoyed to play there  :noshit:

much of the money comes from the regular players anyways, now try to think this shit from that point of view too 

but for now, everybody shut the fack up, your beginning to sound like bunch of little kids go outside drink a beer enjoy life for now and when and if zs ever gets repaired come back and play dat shit and have fun

Edited by Reiska

37581695.jpg

you guys realized ZS is in a coma just now?

That happened quite a looooooo...oooo...oooo...ooong time ago.

So, just like the good ol' drunkard Reiska said, waste your time in something else until ZS eventually overcomes this.

That might happen, maybe yes, maybe no.

Edited by Quert
So, just like the good ol' drunkard Reiska said, waste your time in something else until ZS eventually overcomes this.

Wasn't Reiska that guy I've seen playing today? ;)

tumblr_m4gh5iU1z71ql5vve.gif

"Said" =\= "Did"

go back to your cave quert and watch your hentai :unsure:  

Edited by Reiska

Wasn't Reiska that guy I've seen playing today? ;)

- pro gif -

"Said" =\= "Did"

go back to your cave quert and watch your hentai :unsure:  

How dare you talk to me like that, I won't send alcohol to your ZS-mania basement anymore :angry:

Edited by Quert