Mr. Green Gaming

Warp abusing once again.

ficker

wow, just got banned by 

warp

for one day, all i did was beeing afk for a second so some players crashed into my car and said i was blocking he banned me !! seems like he is really

abusing

(also just read he banned NoobStar for "trolling" wtf? how unfair is that?` other admins dont even give a fuck what people talk about which is good.)

yea warp right , fuckin abuser motherfucker im not the first one complaining about you. get your shit straight im fucking applying for admin!

Warp is a good admin, if he ban you then you probably deserved it.

hell no,! everyone complaining about warp.

yea warp right , fuckin abuser motherfucker im not the first one complaining about you. get your shit straight im fucking applying for admin!

It's the last time you insult an admin. Take care, my friend.

bahahahah another pussy ass scum admin, ban my ass im waiting!

MoshPit, on 04 Jun 2013 - 18:06, said:

Robin Hood to the rescue again.

Back on topic..

Your comments appeared to be speculative in form and therefore inadmissible as evidence.

I see nothing that might be considered definitive evidence, such as log extract(s) and witness statement.

I see nothing that suggests your direct involvement.

Whatever your motive, I think your comments risked jeopardizing a fair trial.

Proceeding to call me names is also irrelevant to the appeal.

The legitimacy of your involvement remains unanswered. Therefore in the interests of both fairness and transparency, perhaps the administration could explain why MoshPit would be allowed to influence the outcome of this trial..

Edited by Quad_Tube
MoshPit, on 04 Jun 2013 - 18:06, said:

Robin Hood to the rescue again.

Back on topic..

Your comments appeared to be speculative in form and therefore inadmissible as evidence.

I see nothing that might be considered definitive evidence, such as log extract(s) and witness statement.

I see nothing that suggests your direct involvement.

Whatever your motive, I think your comments risked jeopardizing a fair trial.

Proceeding to call me names is also irrelevant to the appeal and the legitimacy of your involvement remains unanswered.

In the interests of both fairness and transparency, perhaps the administration could tell us why Moshpit would be allowed to influence the outcome if they weren't directly involved.

Might i retort by saying, if i have no busyness posting here then nither do you. At least my post was on subject not a responce to point out what someone else was doing.

What's up with the attitude of you guys?

If you want to play on our servers we're more than happy but don't come over to our forums to just annoy everyone higher in rank.

If an admin of the erver has requested a lock you shouldn't just spam the living shit out of this topic, go to the safe house if you're bored. We only ask for locks so we can keep this section organised and help you quickly if you need help.

Now please, stop responding to this topic if you're somewhat able to use your common sense