Mr. Green Gaming

Deleted maps

I've noticed some good maps have recently been deleted then i saw Bob_Taylor delete a map that i like while we were playing yesterday. I don't think all admins should have the power to just delete any map they don't like. It's always the same, any map that is deemed hard or a challenge a pro map that you might have to learn, any map that isn't just a car diving though cp's in LS or one of the other city's is removed. IMO the only one who should be removing maps are the admins who add them.

well, i deleted map called ameno, because it has bad parts but you called that hard part (which wasn't imo) also it has much more dislikes than likes which means a lot players didn't liked it, you started arguing about that map and  you said dislikes means nothing... besides i have seen players rage quiting because of that map. we are trying to get better average map quality as you know, so 'bad' disliked maps will be deleted.
btw i have only deleted approximately 4-5 new map except this.

any map that isn't just a car diving though cp's in LS or one of the other city's is removed

it isn't

you can take as example Digital Desert, Hypnoze, Waka Waka and all the other dm style maps we have.

Edited by Bob_Tailor

Just because a map has a bunch of dislikes doesn't make it a bad map most noobs just hit dislike if they can't make it through it on their first try.

there is some disliked maps for no reason but in this case map was really bad and most of dislikes were because of it.

Edited by Bob_Tailor
  • 2 weeks later...

seriously, i dont know if you guys have some internal problems or something, but how hard can it be to agree on a certain strategy to get rid of shitmaps? since its already been acknowledged that there is a shitmaps problem, why not work together and get rid of it, instead of deleting single maps by personal dislike or whatever it is.

if you want, ill give you a list of the worst ( a list, that has been mentioned at least twice here)

"Race to Jabbas place" (good map)   "Vegas" Hard map but classic on the server.  My map "V-For-Vortex" had a favorable rating deleted why? some noob admin didn't like it i guess. Just to name a few.

Don't worry though soon the server will be full of boring cp races through the city that only the hacks can top.

"Race to Jabbas place" (good map)   "Vegas" Hard map but classic on the server.  My map "V-For-Vortex" had a favorable rating deleted why? some noob admin didn't like it i guess. Just to name a few.

Don't worry though soon the server will be full of boring cp races through the city that only the hacks can top.

since this topic is partially about me, i must say that i haven't deleted any of these maps you listed.

race to jabbas palace needs to come back, asap! and i dont remember the name of the map, but it was race d down ryder style downhill/obstacle with the GTAIV infernus, which was deleted too. the map was like 45sec if you made it, and not that hard... maps like that should never be deleted, since it was perfectly playable and super short.

race to jabbas palace needs to come back, asap! and i dont remember the name of the map, but it was race d down ryder style downhill/obstacle with the GTAIV infernus, which was deleted too. the map was like 45sec if you made it, and not that hard... maps like that should never be deleted, since it was perfectly playable and super short.

wait wut? jabbas palace were deleted? Something is going wrong here, who is deleting maps?

race-GoingDown(hardedition)

it's nice map indeed, who delete this sucks!

Also my map blackheart got deleted, which basically had like 150 likes and 30 dislikes?

Also my map ava got deleted for no reason?

Also miracles 2 got deleted, maybe because it's a little bit more diffcult then 99% of the other maps?

Whoever deleted those maps should be ashamed, a lot.

Edited by hulpje

Also my map blackheart got deleted, which basically had like 150 likes and 30 dislikes?

Also my map ava got deleted for no reason?

Also miracles 2 got deleted, maybe because it's a little bit more diffcult then 99% of the other maps?

Whoever deleted those maps should be ashamed, a lot.

All three good maps.