Mr. Green Gaming

Deleted maps

• 8 months later...
Guest AleksCore

why do decent old maps get deleted and all the super unplayable shitmaps stay?

this.

well, i deleted map called ameno, because it has bad parts but you called that hard part (which wasn't imo) also it has much more dislikes than likes which means a lot players didn't liked it, you started arguing about that map and  you said dislikes means nothing... besides i have seen players rage quiting because of that map. we are trying to get better average map quality as you know, so 'bad' disliked maps will be deleted.

btw i have only deleted approximately 4-5 new map except this.

any map that isn't just a car diving though cp's in LS or one of the other city's is removed

it isn't

you can take as example Digital Desert, Hypnoze, Waka Waka and all the other dm style maps we have.

that was the best map on the server :( Upload it again somebody please

Edited by AleksCore

why do decent old maps get deleted and all the super unplayable shitmaps stay?

this.

well, i deleted map called ameno, because it has bad parts but you called that hard part (which wasn't imo) also it has much more dislikes than likes which means a lot players didn't liked it, you started arguing about that map and  you said dislikes means nothing... besides i have seen players rage quiting because of that map. we are trying to get better average map quality as you know, so 'bad' disliked maps will be deleted.

btw i have only deleted approximately 4-5 new map except this.

any map that isn't just a car diving though cp's in LS or one of the other city's is removed

it isn't

you can take as example Digital Desert, Hypnoze, Waka Waka and all the other dm style maps we have.

that was the best map on the server :( Upload it again somebody please

it was one of the most disliked map, maybe you liked song!? this doesn't mean maps with most disliked are getting or going to be deleted, i delete them only when they aren't good (after testing). if u want it on server you can fix it and make it better  ;) .

Guest AleksCore

post-2580-0-68723100-1443547450.png

likes and dislikes isn't a reason to delete maps, it never was at least

And no, I can't fix maps. They are not a part of Open Source.

Edited by AleksCore

this doesn't mean maps with most disliked are getting or going to be deleted, i delete them only when they aren't good (after testing). if u want it on server you can fix it and make it better  ;) .

a lot of map is disliked for no reason but in that case there was reason.

Edited by AleksCore
in your opinion

in my opinion?

i don't delete maps like hey i don't like this map and it got dislikes so i can delete it, no no no i don't delete maps like that, i always ask for players opinions about map before i delete and even worst map have some lovers that will come and blame me for deleting it i'm saying this in general ... and i have never deleted maps based on likes/dislikes and my personal opinion. "disliked" maps won't be deleted unless they are really bad and in bad i don't mean maps like pro map, hcm, where the hell is brake and much more etc.

just explaining better what i mean...

Guest AleksCore

Then it's called "your opinion that was supported by random players". It's still your decision to delete map or not and this decision based on your opinion about this map. This map was great and it was disliked because of noobs. 

I also can delete 90% of maps with dislikes because players said it is bad, but will it right decision?

This map was 10000000 times better than this new EDM maps by Alenator (~5 same shit maps) that was uploaded by you or any of maps on screenshot above (except NTS ofc, Digital Desert and some more)

P.S. also this map got some extra dislikes and this "dislike opinion by players" because BinSlayer deleted GM from this map.

Edited by AleksCore

your opinion :) and random players mostly doesn't talk it's a rare thing, i listen to regular players (ofc not the ones who say delete about every map) and edm maps won't stay long on server i'm not a "noob" player that doesn't know line between bad map and pro map like it or not i will not support on backing up this map reason is already written, u just repeat same thing that i delete map for dislikes and it was best map. if someone wants to fix it they can do it and i will help with that but map won't be uploaded the way it was.
there is maps that i personally dislike but i don't ask players to support me to delete it.
i would delete a lot of maps with only my personal opinion but i'm not doing that. for me players opinion have higher priority when it comes to that.

even worst map have some lovers that will come and blame me for deleting it i'm saying this in general

anyways u wot m8? why so aggressive  :o   :mr-green: .

edit: map was never deleted because of gm.

Edited by Bob_Taylor
Guest AleksCore

About EDM maps, idk why you even gave them a chance :D I'm not aggressive, I just forgot to put smiles in my messages :)

And there is nothing to fix in Ameno map. It was a bit DM-style and you should know the map to win (but we have 70% of maps like this). Also regular players could be wrong, we all could be wrong, we are humans in the end :) 

I bet MoshPit and me like this Ameno map, Jack123 like it also. Our opinion > regulars (what regulars? we will never know) opinion.

To all regulars, if you remember this map and you disliked it, come and say it in my face :D :D I don't know who disliked this map, show me this faggits :D

Guest AleksCore

Yeap, because look at this small tree

-Admins

--Regulars

---Newbies

:) Whatever, I was angry obviously and still angry because of my cold. And I am angry because we have 500 maps like Ameno, but only Ameno was deleted. It's just my opinion sure