Mr. Green Gaming

Deleted maps

Also my map blackheart got deleted, which basically had like 150 likes and 30 dislikes?

Also my map ava got deleted for no reason?

Also miracles 2 got deleted, maybe because it's a little bit more diffcult then 99% of the other maps?

Whoever deleted those maps should be ashamed, a lot.

I blame Sergio_Riv, he deleted a lot of good classic maps, just like rubber duck racing!! -_-

Also my map blackheart got deleted, which basically had like 150 likes and 30 dislikes?

Also miracles 2 got deleted, maybe because it's a little bit more diffcult then 99% of the other maps?

I blame Sergio_Riv, he deleted a lot of good classic maps, just like rubber duck racing!! -_-

Upload rubber duck racing, this is a funny server, this isnt SiK or SGA, we dont need circuits or maps around SA, come on.

Puto Sergio

sergio is gone,he doesn't delete maps now

you guys should now find out who's deleting maps.

idk... his forums name is back to Sergio_Riv instead Rnber7 and his name is blue again..

after the mrgreen crash,they restored the website to 2013,sergio had then his first name "sergio_riv" and he was admin back at that time

I'm aware the one deleting maps is a current admin playing on race.

pachanga_city or something was a good map, too. and its deleted

So I was looking for some of my maps and realized that 2 are missing.

Majestic-12

LIGHTS.CAMERA.ACTION!

Just wondering where they are or why they got deleted

C'mon man, it's happening something strange, someone is deleting good maps, who else apart me and warp have access to the ftp?

If you're reading this please, stop it!

- Race

- LIGHTS.CAMERA.ACTION

- The map animations are crap, when you're winning randomly an animation comes. You can't see shit you can only see falling things and soon you can see the car again, you're just somewhere down a cliff or idk.

LIGHTS.CAMERA.ACTION was a good map,why deleted ?

Yes I deleted that map but only because of the slow motion, players that don't have the map downloaded can easily skip the slow motion parts (afaik)

Not sure if deleting these kind of maps is the best solution but maybe we could prevent this by killing players that didn't downloaded the map in time.

• 4 weeks later...