Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Hall of Fame

Duby

• Greens

Hello Greenies I need all of you old fags to do something rather interesting and non boorish.

I am making a ZS Hall of Fame segment in this Overhaul, so I need the top 15 most well respected and fearsome players from the past.

Please make you opinion stated like this.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

I can already guess that Bean will be number one, but please give your honest opinions!

Cheers and I hope you have fun. 

Probably greenman first, then Bean.

Next Damien, Deluvas, Aiur, Shadota (aka ShadowS), me, Psychopeti (HUN), Sneed, Hundred2, RoboRobb, Skate, The Green Grasshopper (you guys still remember him?).

There are more who I forgot by now.

Dont forget qwert who is still playing today. He however came a bit later than the rest.

P.S: I can't specify the exact rank for all. But the first 6 at least are for sure.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

id like more if the real player ranking list would be fixed so id see my name 1st on everything but oh well

You are a newfag.

Nublin catfrog, Nublin danni, Nublin catbread, Serious Sam. etc

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT NUBLINS

Don't forget Chainsawman16 and Chickennugget1

comparing my play time to yours its quite the opposite, besides I don't give a shit what somebody was back then I care who he is now

Edited by Reiska

I consider an oldfag as an player who has played on the server for years not just the first 1 or 2 after it was made, that being said I think those who are actually skilled and have influenced on the server should be mentioned on the list first comes to mind is damien, someone who has played years, other would be psychopeti, pufulet, lameshot, virtue, blue sushi,shadows, deluvas, (he more on the development), skate,rob, box all skilled players who I loved to play against and who raised the level on the game, also bob if anybody remembers him, he was the best medick

Edited by Reiska

for this list id say being well known for being skilled and stuff should put you on the list, either that or simply very memorable players, ie psycho, pufu, that human jukebox whos name i forget (ironically), box as well

Agreed and They probably shouldnt be on any order just a list of 15 people

Edited by Reiska

ok since duby sent me a link and wanted me to comment.

Reiska can go fuck off because last time I checked I never saw him play ZS pre-achievements/pre-green coins.

List should at least contain RoboRobb, Sneed, Aiur, Bean, Deluvas, ChickenNugger, Darkness, me, EmRA, SilverDot, Dusty, Darkstar.

How could I forget about SilverDot, Dusty and Error404 (aka Darkstar) :/

also I am pretty sure Bob played with us back then too.

I consider an oldfag as an player who has played on the server for years not just the first 1 or 2 after it was made, that being said I think those who are actually skilled and have influenced on the server should be mentioned on the list first comes to mind is damien, someone who has played years, other would be psychopeti, pufulet, lameshot, virtue, blue sushi,shadows, deluvas, (he more on the development), skate,rob, box all skilled players who I loved to play against and who raised the level on the game, also bob if anybody remembers him, he was the best medick

The server you played on wasn't ZS anymore. It was ZS with lets-have-magnum-for-start-for-5000-greencoins or rather lets-have-lady-luck-for-3000-greencoins.

Then you also had classes that DID NOT exist in ZS. What existed was a USP and P228 with either a crowbar that 1 hit kills a resurrected zombie or a knife that did the same but in 2 hits. 

Edited by Reiska

ok since duby sent me a link and wanted me to comment.

Reiska can go fuck off because last time I checked I never saw him play ZS pre-achievements/pre-green coins.

List should at least contain RoboRobb, Sneed, Aiur, Bean, Deluvas, ChickenNugger, Darkness, me, EmRA, SilverDot, Dusty, Darkstar.

How could I forget about SilverDot, Dusty and Error404 (aka Darkstar) :/

also I am pretty sure Bob played with us back then too.

The server you played on wasn't ZS anymore. It was ZS with lets-have-magnum-for-start-for-5000-greencoins or rather lets-have-lady-luck-for-3000-greencoins.

Then you also had classes that DID NOT exist in ZS. What existed was a USP and P228 with either a crowbar that 1 hit kills a resurrected zombie or a knife that did the same but in 2 hits. 

I actually did play before the classes were on, I came around the time when they were thinking about making them and slowly developing them, got invited by Weo another finnish player, so check the facts before running your mouth, I also registered on the forum but it was the wrong one which I realized only years later since back then I didn't care much about this forum shit anyways

anyways this topic is getting off track

Edited by Reiska