Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

1 hour ago, AleksCore said:

Lol, can't believe I say it but this time I agree with Megas about perks.

So you think it is necessary that players must by default be disadvantaged and not complain about it, and your solution is that those players "just need to buy the advantage for themselves" because that apparentally solves everyone's problem? Yesterday I played on the mix server Capture the Flag, and tried to ram the opponent who took our flag to his vehicle caught fire. It worked and then he just touched me so I caught fire and it healed him and he just went on while I exploded. It happened twice in a row. Maybe you're the kind of player who just accepts that and only thinks about yourself and buys the perk yourself so it's not YOUR problem anymore, I'm not. I just said fuck this server and disconnected. If you want to scare away new players so that the vast community can keep having their fun, okay, than that way it will be.

Guest AleksCore

If you can't buy a little advantage for GC, what's the point of GC? :D We always had such things and not only in MTA, in ZS it's even more visibly. 

Be cool guy, earn GC, buy things to be even more cool guy. Seems legit.

I don't have perks at all and I feel great. (At least I don't have this perks with expire time).

I liked when this perk wasn't even perk and all players had it by default. 

I'll do what people want and if Ywa approve it. Or I will do nothing, because I can. :P 

I don't like to make decisions that affect many people :henk:

• Greens
28 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

If you can't buy a little advantage for GC, what's the point of GC? :D We always had such things and not only in MTA, in ZS it's even more visibly. 

Be cool guy, earn GC, buy things to be even more cool guy. Seems legit.

I don't have perks at all and I feel great. (At least I don't have this perks with expire time).

I liked when this perk wasn't even perk and all players had it by default. 

I'll do what people want and if Ywa approve it. Or I will do nothing, because I can. :P 

I don't like to make decisions that affect many people :henk:

In ZS perks were something to really achieve in having, there were 6 in total when I worked on it which had an actual effect on the player. It took months and months to get enough GC for it. 

Due to this it never was an issue, if someone donated for it then eh fair enough. But it was never too game breaking, it just made your life a little easier. 

Doing this gave the lower ranking people to have something to look up to and to want to achieve. 

Not sure how MTA works but it worked in ZS for sure. 

1 hour ago, AleksCore said:

If you can't buy a little advantage for GC, what's the point of GC? :D 

That's exactly the problem with this perk: it's not a little advantage, it's a HUGE advantage. Perk like longer burning, hp generation and stuff give are perfectly fine, they give the player a little advantage, but not so much that it breaks the game. The fire giveaway on the other hand, makes players who have it near-invincible. Why should I try to ram someone who captured my flag, if he has the perk and I don't? It's a lost battle, I can better just let him go past me and keep myself alive. In DD you can do a really good job pushing people off and keeping your health clean, going for a top, until some idiot is on fire and touches you. It's immediately game over for you, can't do shit about it. And it also means that he can keep on playing while you can't. Dude, that's not a little advantage, that's just David VS Goliath. You say; buy the perk to solve the problem, I say there shouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
Guest F1MADKILLER
10 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

That's exactly the problem with this perk: it's not a little advantage, it's a HUGE advantage. Perk like longer burning, hp generation and stuff give are perfectly fine, they give the player a little advantage, but not so much that it breaks the game. The fire giveaway on the other hand, makes players who have it near-invincible. Why should I try to ram someone who captured my flag, if he has the perk and I don't? It's a lost battle, I can better just let him go past me and keep myself alive. In DD you can do a really good job pushing people off and keeping your health clean, going for a top, until some idiot is on fire and touches you. It's immediately game over for you, can't do shit about it. And it also means that he can keep on playing while you can't. Dude, that's not a little advantage, that's just David VS Goliath. You say; buy the perk to solve the problem, I say there shouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Or it needs to be adjusted 1 hp transfer every 5 mins maybe

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Well spoken. If im the boss in a DD map i've got like 6 in a killstreak then some nut camper with 0 kills transfers his fire to me. Do i deserve to lose that battle? No. He deserves to lose it. It squirts soooo much logic out of our view of the perk. 

On 10/10/2016 at 4:12 PM, mr.reese said:

1. Delete fire transfer

I disabled purchase, should run out in 30 days. It used to be for everyone, and it was not fun then too, we'll see what we do with it.

2. Set ping limit 150

I feel like its fine now, ping limit is 250ms untill 0AM, after that its 350ms. *

7 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

3. Delete 90 gc/hour for afk players. Honestly, someone could tell me what's the point of this? I mean 90 gc/ hour is ok, but why give it to afk players? Why is it good for the server if there are about 10 players/day who online 15 hours, afk 14 hours and play 1 hour. Someone get money because of the players number? or what? why dont you give more reward to that players who actually play??? I just can't understand this...

I absolutely agree with this as well. I remember back in the day for a while people who were AFK were kicked I believe. Can't we just get that back? Not after 30 seconds but after 3 minutes or something. Also, sometimes there's only seven people actually playing but we're still in different dimensions because the rest of the server is being idle. A lot of players get their GC by abusing this system, that can't be what it's meant for...

If you are AFK you only get half the reward, so it's already better to stay active. * Plus it keeps the playercount up.

4. A better chart when you press tab. Teams appeared and if you press tab it looks like vomit. There would be nice skins for that thing i don't think it would be a big work. 

Source? Everyone would like a better scoreboard for teams, but people in teams like to be grouped together too.

6 hours ago, AleksCore said:

I'll look into vote, afk players shouldn't affect on voting results sure

That shouldn't happen indeed

3 hours ago, Goldberg said:

Well spoken. If im the boss in a DD map i've got like 6 in a killstreak then some nut camper with 0 kills transfers his fire to me. Do i deserve to lose that battle? No. He deserves to lose it. It squirts soooo much logic out of our view of the perk. 

IMO, nobody deserves anything. If that person with 0 kills wins because of fire transfer, then it was meant to be.

@SDK: This means you're still helping out? :o

Edited by besweeet

Thanks for your opinion. I'm really happy because others see these things like me. Nothing personal, but i think if someone have enough brain capacity then he can understand why that perk is unfair. And no, it's not the same as other perks and "buy it you noob" isn't a solution for this problem.  Furthermore, i think players who really want the perk and say it's fine, they just want to take this huge  advantage of perk and want easy wins. 

Megas i don't really know why you want the perk so bad when you mostly play on race server where it's not really a difficult question. 

About 90 gc i can say it's not effect my gameplay, but i just can't understand why it's good to give gc for nothing and if you akfing all the time u can buy all the perks months by months what is a hard thing when u play about 1-2-3 hours in a day in addition on work or school. I usually buy 4-5 perks what expires in 30 days and it's really difficult to earn the gc for it without afking with 1-2 hours play/day and i think this would be normal. Anyway, i also think afk players shouldnt earn anything, unlike  players who actually play.

Edited by mr.reese

@mr.reese As I see @HeArTBeaT also wants it back. Well, you said it yourself, free rewards don't do anything bad so why not have them, right? @SDK @AleksCore @Ywa, maybe make the perk as someone already suggested some time ago? It wouldn't set the touched player on fire but it would just take his health percentage and put same one on you (if it's higher than your current one).

PS @mr.reese just buy all perks (not cuz of fire thing, just buy them :P)

lol dont even take reese's oppinion

I mean the dude wants people not to get free gc for some reason,

Is that preventing you from winning also reese:rolleyes:

@SDK you should at least leave it in nts and ctf because of laggers, since they ram you really hard in nts (and giving them fire saves you from having your race ruined) and in ctf because its imposible to push a guy with 300+ ping by yourself, not to mention 5-10 cars.as for dd and sh, it should be once a map only, like reroll.

also ping limit is not working, players with ping of 7000- 1500 or more play with no problems. (and its a stable ping, it doesn't spike)

Edited by HeArTBeaT
Guest F1MADKILLER
41 minutes ago, Flipper said:

We have 90 gcs/hr for playing and 45 gcs/hr for afk for almost a year now

I remember when  it was 0gcs for afk and 100 playing so people should moan less and enjoy the free GCs

I dont see any problem with the gc system as it is?
I mean what does it matter to you, its not like its preventing you from playing or winning, asking to be removed only shows you're an hating asshole who wants to ruin other people's business....

And to be honest since this system was implemented , now i wont win races without rewards because i only got 4 instead of 5 players, or get the usual asshole who quits just before finish to make you lose gc.

Edited by HeArTBeaT
57 minutes ago, HeArTBeaT said:

I dont see any problem with the gc system as it is?
I mean what does it matter to you, its not like its preventing you from playing or winning, asking to be removed only shows you're an hating asshole who wants to ruin other people's business....

You're just too excited bout greencoins

Ok i see now it's impossible to explain something to dan and megas because they dont able to understand things and they just make there own visions about me.  I just don't know why is that a good thing to give 45 gc/hour for a player who don't actually play when you get the same gc for about 15 monthly tops. But ok nevermind i don't want to destroy your business just don't understand it.

About scoreboard i mean you could change fonts and add some color background behind teams name.