⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Tell Pufu | Improving your ZS experience!

• Greens

Jesus christ on a bloody bike.

The server needs updating as its running a server based for an older version of Gmod. 

The server is shit as its packed with a load of this..

shit_by_andie200-d6lvr7m.png

I left the Gm with players. FACT

I left the Gm with a new Classes system to be built upon. FACT 

I worked endlessly on this new system to bring a new lease of life for Green. Did anyone appreciate it? No. FACT

Pufu was in charge of developing the classes not me. FACT

Where is the developer atm? No where, you know why? He doesn't give a shit. FACT

Do I give a shit? Yes as I spent the last year of my life dedicated to running it. At times very poorly but nether the less. FACT

Am I butt hurt? Yes! FACT

If you appose my opinion then please shove it in the complaint box.

Sort it out you silly children. FACT

I can't really blame pufu seeing as he was left with your mess.

The game mode was empty when you played, just like it is now 

the Classes system is poorly made and isn't innovative or new in the slightest 

you may have tried but you should have given up LONG ago when the realization that you weren't capable enough to fix the gamemode on your own, ultimately this is what led to the gamemodes demise

you just said you left with classes and then said Pufulet was developing classes.  Wat.

Dev left because he realizes there's no point in trying to fix it anymore

Do you really not fucking understand that this is your fault after a year and a half of a broken gamemode under YOUR control?

Pufulet tried, he really did.  The playercount even resurfaced for a short period of time.  At least Pufu balanced weapons and added things that weren't stupendously broken.  You're basically taking a massive shit, pissing everyone off, and then telling someone else to make it not shit and then pinning all the blame on them for failing.

Where is the developer atm? No where, you know why? He doesn't give a shit. FACT

Dev left because he realizes there's no point in trying to fix it anymore

lol

Edited by Guest

Pufu has been making a lot of changes to the ZS server and the effort is appreciated. However, he hasn't been asking other people's opinions about making a change or taking other's ideas. He just said fuck you Duby and made whatever changes he wanted to, answering to no one. If the result was great then it wouldn't be a problem but the issue is that the server went from some players to no players.

• Greens

So, let me clear up some things. Pufu moved out and has a job these days, he has too much stuff todo then work on zs.

The plan was that I was going to fix up zs and remove all the garbage code duby put in and do it properly, sadly ywa has been bissy and I have a gf now so I don't have much ( if anny at all ) time anymore. Pufu fixed up some minor things and added some things he thought would be cool and the only thing I read here is 'he din't ask me so it's shit!' Get of your damn horse and stop crying. And duby, noone liked your shit, the only thing you did was make things worse and then blame the community for it. Stop being such an immature shit and fuck off.

Someone clearly didn't like the video I put in their steam inbox xD Also English humour clearly doesn't work on Americans or Dutch people. I wasn't having a go lol 

(Also if he can't do the job anymore, why not tell the community. Communication isn't his fortay I know that one for sure, but dropping a line like every other dev has in the past would of helped kek.)

Edited by DubyXD

I never quit and I could still easily work on the mod. I wanted to work on this since deluvas times and I'm not gonna let that go now. The fact that the server is running on an older version of gmod is incredibly bad and I will inform Ywa (oh he's on holiday).

As far as I'm aware the quality of the mod is at its highest in the last year (server had +30 players on the weekend of prime changes by me), if not longer. No doubt that if I do look at the mod again soon I will notice problems and will say to myself "why did I do this" and this is because I didn't touch it in over a month so I'm less biased.

I'm not aware of any bad balancing or broken gameplay, the closest thing is probably the slight slowdown that humans get when falling.

Also I don't see any suggestions or improvements in this topic that I would consider valid so the whole "not listening to players" doesn't really work since there isn't anything to actually listen to.

Edited by Pufulet

Offtopic: I have been away for a while to focus on uni and on real life, but now i got the time to invest in Gmod again as server manager.

I have to say that I'm getting really tired by all the people spewing negativity here. Atleast Pufulet is positive and tries to build on what he thinks is the way to get ZS back to a proper player count. However im getting tired of a few people namely braindawg, cevadar and rob. The past is the past and its no use to dig up past failures. We need to focus on the future of ZS and this wont be achieved by sticking to the old ways and the past.

im getting tired of a few people namely braindawg, cevadar and rob. The past is the past and its no use to dig up past failures.

I'm not going out of my way to dig things up lol what are you on.  Duby goes on an autism spree all the time spewing shit about the community and how he's glad he left ZS, not to mention going out of his way to blame Pufulet for ZS being dead right now.  If anything you should be sick of Duby for destroying an 8-9 year old community and then leaving with a big "fuck you" to everyone else. 

The past is the past, Duby is gone and killed Mr. Green on the way out.  I wish it wasn't dead because this community is full of amazing people and content.  Unless ZS is scrapped entirely and rewritten by a very competent coder, there is no hope for Mr. Green ZS.  There has been a steady 0 playercount for nearly a month now if not longer.

Edited by Braindawg
  • Greens

Says he doesn't wanna dig up the past and then digs up the past directly after saying that. 

Irony.

Either way if you want to put it in perspective, I was left with a mess and a huge expectation from the start, like you or anyone else could of done better at that time. 

Going to be blunt as I don't have time for your childish rants. If you actually looked here, I coded this. Look at the player count and who is playing. 

You know why it was this high? It was because I worked endlessly to create it and got Pufu to work on the small things I didn't have time for. 

I've said my peace, I am going to be working on new projects and let this one be. 

Ps: I put my middle finger up to Ywa not Mr.Green for not helping me, ignoring me, and not trying to manage the big lumix when he decided to do wtf he wanted and destroy what I created. ~Fin 

Lets be honest, the server was already in a downfall when duby started coding and as much as he did in good or bad it kept the server alive for a time and I gave him a helping hand in it, gave options, opinions, advice, my experience and hard truth and it worked, the results might have not always been the best but the server wasn't dead, it stayed alive. Not many of you can say you actually gave constructive criticism instead of just whining like babies all the time. 

Then pufulet started meddling with both of our jobs, for example I was an map manager but he started adding bunch of maps without any permission and many of them were not checked if they were fit for zs or if they had glitches (some of them didn't even have crates) That started to get frustrating. And remember he was off the server for quite a while and in that time alot was changed, like the players, Duby and I started to know what worked and what didn't and I tried to guide pufulet but he was too arrogant to listen.

It was supposed to be, like duby said, that he only made small changes but he ran like a rabid dog touching everything and apparently since ywa wouldn't stop him we both said fuck it, and I thought to myself, after all these years I put up with updates, changes, people and still remained, this is even for me the last straw.

And seriously it is a miracle that the server ran with players as long as it did, since ywa hasn't paid that much of an attention to it in years. Factory under no supervision usually goes down ground fast. 

And that is the hard truth,I don't even have ill feeling towards ywa, or pufulet, or any of those who helped to destroy the server because I have grown past that

And I write this only because 90% of you don't know what went behind the scenes, even I don't know all of it, but this should clear some air

Edited by Reiska

Actually, I know why the server stayed alive as long as it did; it was because we had unique player base and a community in the server. Not because the game was so interesting or fine, the players were special. All really started crumbling when peoples voice was unheard and alot of things that gave people laughs were removed or changed. After regulars started leaving, the soul was taken out from the server

Edited by Reiska

I could not have said it any better Reiska. Im so proud :P

But seriously gmod has such freedom and still we focus so much on ZS. We could focus more on Darkest Days or Slave of Gmod, which are both original gamemodes. This way mr.green carries out a more original image than being another ZS community on gmod.

Mr. Green ZS needs to be scrapped, start anew and coded again if it wants to be brought back to life.  So far the only one capable enough, willing and close to the community can't right now.

Pushing popularity onto DD and SoG is a good idea, they're very great gamemodes and incredibly underrated.  But Mr. Green ZS has a somewhat cult following behind it, so that should still stay higher priority.  

Mr. Green ZS needs to be scrapped, start anew and coded again if it wants to be brought back to life.  So far the only one capable enough, willing and close to the community can't right now.

Pushing popularity onto DD and SoG is a good idea, they're very great gamemodes and incredibly underrated.  But Mr. Green ZS has a somewhat cult following behind it, so that should still stay higher priority.  

Agree current zs is unplayable. I think it should be reverted back to ywa version before duby and pufus version.