Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Apply

Hi my Name is Billy i am 18 and i would like to be an admin on your Mr.Green infected wars server on gmod, i am from Bristol in england. I play on your gmod server alot every other day at about 4ish mainly cause im out every other day. i enjoy playing on your server and have had a little experience of being an admin on OTHER games. My steam name is fatblokey and its my name when i play on the server. It is by far the server i enjoy and play on most on gmod. i have re-instaleld and installed gmod a couple of times. i kind of suck at the wars but im trying to get better btw i love the bunny ears <>.<>

Hi my Name is Billy i am 18 and i would like to be an admin on your Mr.Green infected wars server on gmod, i am from Bristol in england. I play on your gmod server alot every other day at about 4ish mainly cause im out every other day. i enjoy playing on your server and have had a little experience of being an admin on OTHER games. My steam name is fatblokey and its my name when i play on the server. It is by far the server i enjoy and play on most on gmod. i have re-instaleld and installed gmod a couple of times. i kind of suck at the wars but im trying to get better btw i love the bunny ears <>.<>

How come i havent seen you on?

I'm one of the players on the Infected Wars server that plays the most?

I havent seen you as well, are you sure youre applying for IW and not zombie survival, i say this because you mention bunny ears, and to my knowledge, they arent on the server

and im admin of it as well :P

@ baby - I'm the most :V

I havent seen you as well, are you sure youre applying for IW and not zombie survival, i say this because you mention bunny ears, and to my knowledge, they arent on the server

NO >.<

For instance, are you on now? -.^

EDIT: wtf?! How can you be playing IW at the same time ur at the forums? >.<

I WONT GIVE UP!! >.<

When i play on IW error i see this baby playing almost everytime :lol:

baby my ass :P i dont put my real age on my acct cause i dont really want to say it :P

oh yeah and sacrifical i said almost all the time every other day ;)

gah fudge admin applying

I have never seen you play and im the second admin on that server, so far it doesnt look like you have a shot at being an admin no offense. I mean different ages, posting two different applications, no one has seen you on the server and it looks like to me your not very active on the forums either.

Offtopic: Error i will catch up to you in hours one day... im almost at 150 :(

damn my brother and actually wanting to go on the main pc, i really wish i didnt have a brother at times, im not joking, i actually cant stand him

right now all he's doing is pissing around with hacks on vice city, when I COULD BE GETTING MY HOURS UP!!!!!!!

GAH!!!

damn my brother and actually wanting to go on the main pc, i really wish i didnt have a brother at times, im not joking, i actually cant stand him

right now all he's doing is pissing around with hacks on vice city, when I COULD BE GETTING MY HOURS UP!!!!!!!

GAH!!!

Hey, loving family or computer games?

computer games

GAH!!!

Should be an achievement called Geek or something; Play 500 hours :P

And one to kill 2222 humans :o (like the one to kill 7777 undead) :P