Mr. Green Gaming

MIX server complaints

neox.

Guest F1MADKILLER
50 minutes ago, besweeet said:

An option to keep it enabled for those who want it would be nice.

I can't find the script brian to do stuff like that, it is not on github ask Ywa for it Brian

9 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

DO NOT upload more RTF what is a HARD DEATHMATCH MAP!

Who want to wait 10 mins to play again because there are about 1-2 players who want to finish that shit and admins go to afk instead of change the map.

THANK YOU

I played mix a little bit and I really can say there is some shitty maps, and they are hard cuz of that. Better to steal some quality and playable stuff from other servers like uDka :)

46 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

Who want to wait 10 mins to play again because there are about 1-2 players who want to finish that shit and admins go to afk instead of change the map.

THANK YOU

You actually will find it pretty easy after some tries, but I agree with you. RTF isn't a DM and I should take care next time.

2 hours ago, mr.reese said:

THANK YOU

BRkm0vw_700wa_0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Accident said:

Hey guys, not complaining just wanted to let you know that when you disabled snow on race it stayed on mix. please disable it on mix as well :-) Happy new year!

Every time you join mix or race snow is enabled and you have to disable it. Its not like an option in /settings which you can disable it. 

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, mr.reese said:

Could someone explain to me why auto-repair is allowed on the server? If you shoot someone in the right moment he won't die.... this is a joke...

It adds to the strategy. Prove that you are better than the person you're trying to kill by killing them before auto repair is triggered.

18 minutes ago, besweeet said:

It adds to the strategy. Prove that you are better than the person you're trying to kill by killing them before auto repair is triggered.

no it just sucks, it need to be removed, same with rtf, and Cargame

3 minutes ago, Race said:

no it just sucks, it need to be removed, same with rtf, and Cargame

This is what people who shoot someone and don't kill them because of auto repair say :).

I bet you guys don't complain when you're on fire and auto repair is on.

Edited by besweeet
42 minutes ago, besweeet said:

This is what people who shoot someone and don't kill them because of auto repair say :).

I bet you guys don't complain when you're on fire and auto repair is on.

if you are on fire, u need to die, thats general MTA

and its a game so who cares if they die ,there comes a next round

Guest AleksCore
2 hours ago, Race said:

There is no such rule.

2 hours ago, Race said:

I may be wrong, but you only set someone on fire when you slightly miss the target.. when the shot is clear you automatically kill the opponent. This auto repair makes you train and practice your aim so i think it's all good.

yes, but there is auto-repair (for example) in every 5 seconds. If your rocket hit the opponent's car at the moment when 5 sec passed and it get repaired he won't die. I think this is totally annoying because it could take the mood from playing. Sometimes i just rage quit because of this. I like it when my car gets repair when i almost die but if this goes with this "bug" then i vote for delete it.

• 11 months later...

just wanted to let you know and then im out ..forever.The MIX server in fucked up nowdays,ive rejoined after many months of break and what i found is pure shit,they play all day SH...If so ,fucking rename server in SH instead of MIX,ther is no mix anymore.I play mta since the first day maybe its time for definitive retirement.

Im out!