Mr. Green Gaming

please re-open my unban topic

48 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

i didnt even kill anybody as no one was around me so again what particualrly did i do and who did i  block cuz this is getting ridiculous..

So as I can see from the video, you were blocking, no matter what happened or excuse you have. You blocked and you had to get punished for that. You could simply do /afk or hit they "B" key, but you stayed in the middle of the road.

Idk why anyone takes Grander's reports serious. He's the biggest blocker in the world and always provokes others with his shit, then records and makes some report. If Sandy's banned for 2 days, STR8 should be for 2 years for blocking.

Edited by MegasXLR
btw he was shooting with tank on nts airport yesterday..again
Guest F1MADKILLER
34 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

Idk why anyone takes Grander's reports serious. He's the biggest blocker in the world and always provokes others with his shit, then records and makes some report. If Sandy's banned for 2 days, STR8 should be for 2 years for blocking.

Megas if some 1 gets proof of him blocking he get a ban + his next false report is a ban aswell Megas

• Guest locked this topic
  • Flipper unlocked this topic
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, Flipper said:

U could use /blocker and mark him for 48 hrs, not ban for that

true but he has offended before Flipper + he knows the rules

I really think that there should be some kind of a greater respect towards the old players! SandySweet has been playing for years.  I remember him playing back in 2011 and probably earlier. Woozie and many more players (including myself) basically all the old players have brought a lot of joy and improvement to the community and the server!! I'm 100% sure that without all the old regular players the server wouldn't be as popular as it is today. 

Honestly back when MTA version 1.1.x came out and MTA was flooded with all the different servers such as many different racing servers, we still stayed loyal to the Mr.Green Community and kept the server traffic up.  This lead to the fact that the server stayed almost always at the top of the list! (among all the other racing servers)

I know that most of us (again including myself) might appear rude/wild or even unfriendly but that's never really personal. (It is just a game for fuck's sake) We just love to shoot the shit and break some balls.  Even though I had many rage moments because of Sandy, Woozie and many many other players (sadly most of them have quit MTA) I still would love to have some drinks with those guys in real life.  I had a great time playing with those pricks over the last 5+ years. 

It is sad to see that more and more regulars are quitting Mr.Green and probably MTA. Banning them makes it even worse. 

Tuco The Lone-Star-Rider

i would agree, but rules are still rules. youre not excempt from them just for playin here longer than others. but banning people for blockin is pretty unnecessary, since theres /blocker.  this was an undeserved ban imo,  and the only one who really deserves an outtime here is the guy with all the fake report shit.