Mr. Green Gaming

Ban for second account

Just now, Flipper said:

about tops, not fair to other players when u take 2 places in top8 and its kinda annoying, so take care about that

I guess map managers should delete 2 tops that are made by same player when they found out.

Just now, MegasXLR said:

And which is old account and which is new when name on both is "SweetSandy" xD

If he have his name locked he can't use it in his other account, but usually players would want to delete the bad top.

2 hours ago, Cena said:

I guess map managers should delete 2 tops that are made by same player when they found out.

i agree with cena 

1 minute ago, MoshPit said:

When new tops started, SDK said we would ban for 2 account abuse. If i see 2 tops i will delete both.

thats good decision to, when u see double tops from same player, just delete them

Guest F1MADKILLER
19 hours ago, Flipper said:

i agree with cena 

thats good decision to, when u see double tops from same player, just delete them

All admin should be able to delete tops not just map managers as sometimes there are no map managers on for days

Just now, MADKILLER! said:

All admin should be able to delete tops not just map managers as sometimes there are no map managers on for days

All admins used to delete tops but SDK disabled it for admins and ofc he did for a reason.

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, Cena said:

All admins used to delete tops but SDK disabled it for admins and ofc he did for a reason.

Ye it was bugged at the time, I think Aleks has now fixed it