Mr. Green Gaming

Fire transfer perk

23 minutes ago, Ywa said:

I'm fully against this perk. It gives an advantage to players who have this benefit and can potentially ruin the experience of a newer player. Can't this perk be changed to keep the advantage to the player itself? Or make it a gameplay feature.

Personally I would like to have it changed that all players can put fire on a different car, but that it won't stop your own fire. But I don't play often, so I can't tell if it would work.

that was a thing, were you would also set him on fire, but as a bug.

But Ywa if you transfer your fire to him and you both die it will only make him rage harder, because that would be an asshole thing to do.

Best way we can make it fair is if you lower its price so its more affordable to other players who dont make that much GC.

Maybe add a cooldown effect on it.

I still say it should be kept, it adds flavour to the server, unlike all those other repetitive racing, Shooter or DD servers out there.

Edited by HeArTBeaT
1 hour ago, Ywa said:

Personally I would like to have it changed that all players can put fire on a different car, but that it won't stop your own fire. But I don't play often, so I can't tell if it would work.

That would probably cause a lot of chaos, lol. :P

I agree though, either give the perk to everyone, but that would just make it a game of tag, or preferably remove it altogether. In normal gameplay you can already put others on fire by exploding right next to them, so that itself should be a fun enough gameplay element because it's something you need to watch out for. By the way, Destruction Derby is about trying to kill the others, commonly by pushing them off the edge, but also by ramming them until they explode. Right now, players who don't have the perk are better off not even trying to damage anyone, because once you damage your opponent enough that he catches fire, he just touches you back and you lose.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I used to buy this perk all the time because it was so OP. Got barely enough gc to buy it each month (wasn't that great in mta :(). Maybe change the perk so it will still remove the fire on your own car (give the same amount of health as the person you touched), but won't transfer the fire to the other person (so his health won't decrease other than the normall inpact dmg you get when players without the perk ram eachother). Seems like a good idea to me :-)

59 minutes ago, xpr0legendx said:

I used to buy this perk all the time because it was so OP. Got barely enough gc to buy it each month (wasn't that great in mta :(). Maybe change the perk so it will still remove the fire on your own car (give the same amount of health as the person you touched), but won't transfer the fire to the other person (so his health won't decrease other than the normall inpact dmg you get when players without the perk ram eachother). Seems like a good idea to me :-)

Like the ideea, better than mine

Just now, xpr0legendx said:

Last time I was online (8 months ago) you got 90gc per hour + the gc you earned by playing. If that's still the case, how is it pay2win?

People that never wins, people that wanna save greencoins to maybe buy PJ perk, but as Yoshi said, this is a perk you NEED to buy to be able to survive almost. It's the same concept of pay2win (with greencoins).

6 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

People that never wins, people that wanna save greencoins to maybe buy PJ perk, but as Yoshi said, this is a perk you NEED to buy to be able to survive almost. It's the same concept of pay2win (with greencoins).

Ah, I understand what you mean. I realize it's a very good perk and is almost a must have in order to survive, but I don't think it should be removed. Just a slight nerf and perhaps a lower gc price will solve the problem aswell.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...