Mr. Green Gaming

The amazing and epic adventure of EmRA "titty" Chucker

Please note that this is not related to the "Green Earth" topic, and is completely different story with different characters and so on.

You play as EmRA "titty" Chucker, young person in the Left4Green world, starting to lose his faith in the holy church of Mr.Green.

Thats the start, the rest is up to you.

So, how this works? (if you don't know)

EmRA's actions are decided by you guys, by posting your suggestion on what EmRA should do next.

From those posts I decide the one I like most, and pose next picture here, where you decide again what to do.

You can do pretty much anything, as long as it's EmRA who does it, even if you are in the story, you can only decide EmRA's actions. (just like in any other game)

Plus, you have almost unlimited inventory (use common sense on what you can/can't pick up), where you can put stuff you can see in the picture, such as weapons, medkits and other useful items.

Yeah, I think you guys got the idea, lost let's get started:

gm_bigcity0000.jpg

You wake up in a room, you don't remember what this place is, not to worry tho, as the from the mess it looks like your room.

It's up to you now, feel free to pick up objects to inventory and/or do something.

why does it have to be you? :P

I wanted to make IS about green, and who else would fit as main character better than me? B)

I mean, I have donated, I'm active, still, like said in the first post, I am starting to lose my intrest (not to any church to, zs)

EmRA "titty" Chucker

Cow Chucker

Coincidence? Nope he chucks titties far and wide i chuck cows down a narrow path thats warm and damp almost like a cave called your mom's vagina.

LIVE ON TITTY CHUCKER!!!

what am i saying? Emra go save the fucking world and be back by dinner time.

EDIT: Back to the real topic,

EmRA walks outside noticing bird poo on his brand new car (People you have to make it simple and emra makes the picture for yours if he likes it...ni pah....wtf.)

Edited by Cowchucker
Ffs guys, don't post if you have hangover.

Also nipah, no I'm not interested about your version of the story

As for people's Joe fetish, our hero is called EmRA Joe "titty" Chucker from now on.

Take example of these guys:

http://forums.explosm.net/showthread.php?t=5296

Says the guy whos beg for attention

Hey, It's something to do on the forums, isn't it?

Well I did need new arch nemesis after ZSP was gone.